Game share after new xbox

Discus and support Game share after new xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Girlfriend upgraded to an XB1 X.....i already have one. prior to the upgrade we were game sharing between both consoles. After the upgrade and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Brazos75, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Mr Brazos75
    Mr Brazos75 Guest

My Girlfriend upgraded to an XB1 X.....i already have one. prior to the upgrade we were game sharing between both consoles. After the upgrade and setting her new as both of our "Home Consoles" we can no longer game share......any help would be appreciated.

Also i have uninstalled the digital game from my console and re-installed it from digital download.

:)

Mr Brazos75, Dec 2, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hello

As people have mentioned you can only have one home xbox per account. It's not possible to have 2 home Xbox accounts simultaneously.
  3. Kev7420 Win User

Make sure you only have one account that is home Xbox per Xbox
  4. {Parity} Win User

She will need to set your console as her home Xbox. You can only have one home console at a time.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

On the new Xbox, I would figure out who is likely to be playing it more, and have the opposite person set it as their Home Xbox. Then when the other person is playing on it, you would just have to have the first account signed in at the same time, in the
    background, in order to access each others' games.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Rewards- MS moves the goal posts again.

It's not an error. They won't change it back now. Their new response when explaining what happened after people share their frustration is "sorry to share the news".
Thema:

1. Game share after new xbox - Similar Threads - Game share

2. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Me and my friend wanna game share NBA 2k21 and we did all the steps perfectly and its not showing up on his xbox please help 4c1389e2-b2ca-4b9b-9535-bc499d6d2c8d
  3. xbox game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game share: I need help with game sharing I don't have anymore shares on my xbox act and need one more I can pay money if I have tooooo please help 5d93dc34-f03e-4531-9a1e-d567e2d3fb3f
  4. Sharing ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sharing ultimate game pass: Can you share your ultimate game pass on mobile phones with family 823773d2-2ba2-45e2-8ae7-a8fa19f3433c
  5. game sharing houseflipper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game sharing houseflipper: my partner has his account on my xbox he downloaded a game ti his account. But it won't launch from my account I have to go onto his account launch it and switch user ingame....
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: Couple of questions here. One Xbox in the home but will be cloud streaming to a phone as well. 1. If I purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for my account, can my wife play the game pass...
  7. Xbox one - Game and Gold Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - Game and Gold Sharing: Hi I wanted to check something out before I did something wrong. We have two Xbox Ones in the house. Child 1 Upstairs Child 2 Downstairs Dad Account owns Xbox Gold Dad has set Child 1 Xbox...
  8. Cannot share game clip

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game clip: doesn't let me upload a game clip to the Xbox app from my pc I already checked the privacy settings and everything its normal no updates nothing but it still doesn't let, i switched accounts and...
  9. Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can you use project xCloud if you have been shared Xbox game pass ultimate?: One of the accounts that are on my xbox one has xbox game pass ultimate but has shared it to all users on the xbox. Since project xCloud requires a game pass ultimate subscription to use, is it...
  10. Bug report game share games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug report game share games missing: hi I think I found a bug. A lot of my games that are part of my game share library has disappeared. Since the update that split up our Xbox games libraries into categories came out i have been...