Game share after new xbox

Discus and support Game share after new xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Girlfriend upgraded to an XB1 X.....i already have one. prior to the upgrade we were game sharing between both consoles. After the upgrade and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr Brazos75, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Mr Brazos75
    Mr Brazos75 Guest

My Girlfriend upgraded to an XB1 X.....i already have one. prior to the upgrade we were game sharing between both consoles. After the upgrade and setting her new as both of our "Home Consoles" we can no longer game share......any help would be appreciated.

Also i have uninstalled the digital game from my console and re-installed it from digital download.

:)

Mr Brazos75, Dec 2, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Hello

As people have mentioned you can only have one home xbox per account. It's not possible to have 2 home Xbox accounts simultaneously.
  3. Kev7420 Win User

Make sure you only have one account that is home Xbox per Xbox
  4. {Parity} Win User

She will need to set your console as her home Xbox. You can only have one home console at a time.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

On the new Xbox, I would figure out who is likely to be playing it more, and have the opposite person set it as their Home Xbox. Then when the other person is playing on it, you would just have to have the first account signed in at the same time, in the
    background, in order to access each others' games.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Rewards- MS moves the goal posts again.

It's not an error. They won't change it back now. Their new response when explaining what happened after people share their frustration is "sorry to share the news".
Thema:

1. Game share after new xbox - Similar Threads - Game share

2. External hard drive and game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External hard drive and game sharing: So i jave a question and it is, of i buy an external hard drive so i can have more space for games on my xbox can i still game share those games that ive bought digitally and are now stored on the...
  3. Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console: Other accounts on my Xbox can't play gamespass games on my console 50c3af11-8d93-42a8-9e9d-38fc7351ce60
  4. So I was screen sharing to my pc and the splash screen bugged even the game was already in...

in XboX Insiders
    So I was screen sharing to my pc and the splash screen bugged even the game was already in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  6. Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?: My two sons have an XBox One S, where you put the game in the slot and they love playing FIFA etc. But they often end up arguing on whose turn it is, so I'm thinking of my youngest one of his own...
  7. Xbox One game sharing ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One game sharing ???: I have two xbox one consoles set up in a room to be able to play without split screen, my kids are on my family network and I manage what they can play and look at. Is it possible for me to...
  8. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Me and my friends have game shared for a while and the games i get from them no longer appear in my ready to install list, ive already tried removing their accounts and resetting my xbox to...
  9. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Hi i have three xbox ones in my house. . My xbox, and i have a gold subscription. My son has one in his room , he shares my gold and is set as the home box at the moment. And my daughter has one...
  10. Condivisione XBOX Game Pass[XBOX Game Pass Sharing]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Condivisione XBOX Game Pass[XBOX Game Pass Sharing]: Salve, ho letto di XBOX Game Pass e della possibilit di condividere l'abbonamento. Avrei intenzione di comprare due console, ma vorrei dei chiarimenti in merito. 1) Posso condividere il Game...