Game share broke friends xbox

Discus and support Game share broke friends xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I was game sharing with a friend, and during which, I had bought game pass, when I removed my home xbox, they were no longer to play any of their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CodyOsborn, Aug 27, 2019.

1. CodyOsborn
    CodyOsborn Guest

So, I was game sharing with a friend, and during which, I had bought game pass, when I removed my home xbox, they were no longer to play any of their games, the ones they had bought included, they have tried restarted their xbox, hard reset, and even uninstalled
    my account. It is saying to update their payment method on the games that they had previously bought.

:)

CodyOsborn, Aug 27, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

It should also be noted that using game share in this way isn't allowed.

The game share feature is intended for family members within the same household, and sharing login details is against the terms and conditions of Xbox live.
  3. AridLizard Win User

check that they bought the games on their account and not on your account by accident.

you should both check https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ to see which account the games were purchased on.

out of curiosity, is it game pass or ultimate game pass that you have?

there have been a few issues with ultimate and game sharing
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi CodyOsborn

Please note that The Microsoft Services Agreement specifically prohibits users from exchanging account details with each other. You are leaving both yourself and your friends
    open to the risk of enforcement action. The game share feature is intended for family members within the same household.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have them try this.

1. Remove their account from the xbox and readd it to the console.

If that does not fix the problem have them.

2. uninstall the game and reinstall the game
  6. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Xbox game share

wise words my friend, share you acc to your friend and your friend share his acc, in you xbox console, avery game to download automatic download on his xbox console
Thema:

1. Game share broke friends xbox - Similar Threads - Game share broke

2. 2k20 game-share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 game-share: Is it possible to play pickup games in the my park neighborhood with the same person you are game sharing with. I tried to play with the person i was game sharing with and everytime the game was...
  3. Game Share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share: I game shared NBA 2k20 with my friend, and it was the downloaded version. However when he trued to play the game it wouldn’t let him and pop up the screen that says “are you sure you own this...
  4. game sharing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game sharing issue: Hi guys, I have an issue with game sharing I have two xbox one's for my 2 boys that share a gold account, the issue I am having is I have recently installed Minecraft on both consoles but for them...
  5. Game share not working with 2k20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share not working with 2k20: My brother and I are game sharing. We have game shared multiple games. He recently bought 2k20 so I downloaded it, but every time I try to start it up it asks “Do you own this game or app?”. Even...
  6. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...
  7. Game sharing not including game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing not including game pass?: i am game sharing with a friend and ive been able to play games on the gamepass but up until today it shows that i cannot play games on the gamepass unless i renew my subscription but he is still...
  8. Game sharing isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing isn’t working: I have my friend’s account as my home xbox and i have been playing destiny 2 like that for a long time but suddenly yesterday it started saying i dont own the game and i need to sign in with the...
  9. Additional Game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Additional Game sharing: I believe it would make everyone a lot happier to have the ability to either: 1. be able to share with more than one person at a time 2. be allowed to have more switches If you had to pay a lil...
  10. PC Game Pass Family Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass Family Sharing: Is it possible to share one Windows Game Pass subscription across two different computers (with 2 different Microsoft accounts) as a part of family sharing? Also, would the 2 computers be able...