Game share is not working

Discus and support Game share is not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friend tried to game share and I made his Xbox account my home Xbox like your supposed too to game share but now that I sign back in on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xdbighero17, Nov 23, 2021 at 3:23 AM.

1. Xdbighero17
    Xdbighero17 Guest

Me and my friend tried to game share and I made his Xbox account my home Xbox like your supposed too to game share but now that I sign back in on my account it says I have to buy Call of Duty Vanguard again I’ve tried the whole hold to power for 10 seconds thing it didn’t work and so I’m quite disappointed. Then I tried to sign back into his account to make his account my home Xbox again just in case it didn’t work and now it’s saying that I’ve changed my home Xbox 5 times already pleaseeee help I’m just trying to play Call Of Duty Vanguard. P.S if u wanted to give it to me for free I would not be mad

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Game share not working

You may want to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to make sure you purchased game pass on your account and not his. Game pass itself does not share. The games that are downloaded through the service do.
  3. abdieloquendo Win User

Game sharing not working

I have on screen the error dev 6037. I have tried to solve it about 20 times. I have tried everything according to all the information I have searched and I have not been lucky to play. Will they have any solution? In Moder Warfare
  4. OgreRha Win User

Game sharing not working

Hey CalebPeeples,

You would need your friend to sign into your Xbox to start the download of the game onto your xbox - I doubt resetting or redownloading your profile will work,

So once your friend has signed in download the game,

Then he can sign out and resign into their Xbox and you should be running and gunning in no time soon !

Let me know if this worked

(*also to save time tell him to bring his Xbox to your network so you can network transfer the game rather than download all the updates from scratch) Hope this bonus info is helpful too

Your Pal
  5. F5 Penguin Win User

Game sharing is not working

The others have pointed out to make sure the friend still has Live and the proper home console is set up. But I'll also leave a friendly reminder that the Home Xbox, and Game Sharing features are to be used for people who live in your household and is
    not permitted to be used outside of that.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Game sharing not working

Hello ISprtnl!

You are probably having issues with the Home Console sharing itself please review the steps here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Depending on which account owns the content that account would need to be made home console on the console that belongs to the player who does not own the game so the sharing will work.

If you do have issues setting it up properly so you can both share the game please contact us at

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for reaching out see you online!
Thema:

1. Game share is not working - Similar Threads - Game share working

2. Vanguard game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vanguard game share not working: Me and my house mate game share but we can't both play vanguard at the same time? We can play all other games at the same time, is there anything stopping vanguard to be game shared? Thanks...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Family Sharing wont work on PC. It works on multiple Xbox's, but wont work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Family Sharing wont work on PC. It works on multiple Xbox's, but wont work...: Hi, I have a Xbox Series X, with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Family Sharing, with three members --> 1 adult and 2 children I have another Xbox One, and all members can use Game Pass, on either...
  4. Game share not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share not working properly: Me and my friend recently bought the premium edition for Horizon 5. We are game sharing and he bought it on his account which I have set to home on my xbox. I can see all the other games but I...
  5. Game share not working for specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share not working for specific game: I bought Diablo 2 last month. My friends console is set as my home console. She cannot download the game at all. It shows she has to buy it. We have never had issues with game share before. All...
  6. Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold won't work with game sharing on either profile: I'm game sharing with my dad and I Can't access online on grand theft auto on either profile on my Xbox after game sharing. Does anyone know why? b4d2c0d7-c55d-48a7-a19b-ae1fe1724afe
  7. My game share is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game share is not working: My friend and I have been game sharing for over a year now and all of us sudden it's not letting me game share, I've removed it from my home xbox and put it back, it still won't work and now he's...
  8. Game sharing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing not working: I have used up my 5 game shares and my 1 extra and had to wait till today 7/17/2021 to game share again but when I try to select my home Xbox on my friends account it still says that I have to...
  9. Game share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share not working: I am trying to game share Call of duty Black ops Cold War with my dad. I have the base game downloaded and the add-ons and it still doesn’t work. I really want to play it!...
  10. Game share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share not working: My dad bought me Call of Duty Black ops Cold War. After a few months the game share stopped working. I have been Using help from others but it didn’t work. So if you can help I’ll appreciate it....