Game share still not working

Discus and support Game share still not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I made a post asking why I couldnt access xbox live or game pass even though me and my friend were game sharing. He still has Xbox live and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by theillway, Sep 19, 2019.

1. theillway
    theillway Guest

Yesterday I made a post asking why I couldnt access xbox live or game pass even though me and my friend were game sharing. He still has Xbox live and game pass. whenever i log into his account on my xbox it says he doesnt. His account still has my xbox
    set as home on it. I factory reseted my xbox and all other suggestions i got. none of them worked. everything is the same. is there some setting now that im just overlooking? is my xbox broken?

:)

theillway, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Ok his Xbox is set as your home but is yours still set as his home? Also which account has the gold and game pass subscription?
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

If you are logging into his account on your xbox and you go into settings and under account go to subscriptions and it shows that he does NOT have those subscriptions that means he does NOT have active subscriptions and if you do not have those subscriptions
    yourself then that is why it is not working.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Question regarding DLC purchases

Yes, it would still work.

Just FYI, if you and your cousin share account information or are using the license transfer tool to share games, you could get banned for marketplace theft.
  5. TCB DONKEY Win User

xbox live vs game pass

hi thanks for the reply. at the moment they share live and when a game is downloaded on the main console it shares with the other console are you saying that if I sign up for game pass on the main console it will work the same? both consoles will still
    have live and be able to share the down loaded content?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game share not working

You may want to go to http://commerce.microsoft.com to make sure you purchased game pass on your account and not his. Game pass itself does not share. The games that are downloaded through the service do.
Thema:

1. Game share still not working - Similar Threads - Game share still

2. Game Share across two consoles advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share across two consoles advice: Hi guys, im new to Xbox and i would like some advice please. i have just bought an xbox one x with game pass and xbox live, for me. I also bought an xbox one s for my son. How do i share my...
  3. Game Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share: I'm set up game share with my brother but I was trying to play one of the games that I got from him it told me sign in with the account that this game was purchased with, and the same thing happen...
  4. Game sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing not working: Me and my friend recently started game sharing so I could get modern warfare off of him. There is no install for the game there is no icon either and when I go to the store it says I have to buy...
  5. game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    game sharing: I bought a game and have multiple xbox one consoles. I bought it under my account, and have it downloaded on the consoles, but how do I get it so that my kids can play the game under their...
  6. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: My friend game shared madden 20 with me when i downloaded it and opened the game it said that i need to have the owner of this game sign in f909ab28-8a90-4650-ae8f-a017cbbb5119
  7. Xbox One Game Pass Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Pass Sharing: On the Xbox One does primary account have to be active before Game Pass is shared with other users on same console? c374f1a0-ed70-4e1f-a00a-e6417b090aff
  8. Game shared but still getting (0x803f9006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game shared but still getting (0x803f9006): i recently game shared off of my brothers account to receive his friday the 13th the game and it worked for about a week until it said that i do not own the game or app (0x803f9006) i have tried...
  9. Is game sharing still a thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is game sharing still a thing?: Just ordered an xbox one and about to order the digital deluxe copy of hardline. I know not long back you could gameshare with another person and i'm hoping to do the same with a friend of mine...
  10. XB1 Game Sharing Could Still Happen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 Game Sharing Could Still Happen: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/06/26/microsoft-still-considering-xbox-one-family-sharing.aspx 80e942e5-1206-4cd5-a348-cb6ea693c7f8