game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

Discus and support game share with a friend bu do not get the games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xx ADHD NAS xX, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

1. game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store?

would be grateful if I got an answer or found out if anyone else has the same problem as me game share with a friend bu do not get the games? :)

:)

Xx ADHD NAS xX, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:34 AM
  2. MindedThunder81 Win User

Make sure the games you are looking for were digitally purchased. Game sharing doesn't work with physical copies of a game.

I've seen that you've said you've made sure the console is set as the home Xbox, but make absolutely certain that your Xbox is set as their Home Xbox and that their xbox is set as your account's home.

Once you've set the consoles as home correctly, check the 'Ready to install' tab in My Games And Apps.

If done properly, you should be able to download eachother's games.

Keep In mind that some games may not have been purchased on the accounts that you guys may think, so if games don't show up it could be because they were purchased on a different account than the ones you are setting as Home.

Hope this helps
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Okay so there is alot of misinformation spread here and I'd like to clarify everything so first off if your account is on there xbox and it is homed you can use there games same with theres on your but you do not both need gold you do not both have to do
    it back n fourth with one another either and you can both simultaneously play games as I do all of these things... if you continue to have any further issues with game sharing please contact ms support at the link below

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us
  4. Xx ADHD NAS xX Win User

yes of curse, I am aware of that but it still donsen,t work for me
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

He must set his Xbox as his home box. Then you will share and be able to play on his xbox.

Description of how to do it is here.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Once.srt.to.home.console.yoi have.to.install.from the ready to install from.his profile while.signed in not signed in on your profile
Thema:

1. game share with a friend bu do not get the games? - Similar Threads - game share friend

2. Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Sharing with a friend on their console but having 2 accounts on my console: So I am new to Game Sharing and I have a question that has been answered different ways so i'm very confused. Here is the situation. So I have an Xbox One console with a Gold account. My wife...
  3. Diablo 3, Sharing the game with friend wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3, Sharing the game with friend wont work: I bought Diablo 3 the other day and it works just fine for me to play but when my friend downloaded it as well on his xbox, he can't play using his account. It only works with mine. This has...
  4. Can my friend share a game with me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my friend share a game with me?: Hello Recently a friend bought an Xbox one, but I don't have the games he bought, so I wanted to know if there is any way in which he could share his games with my Xbox, for being able to play...
  5. Friend and I aren't play games on shared account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend and I aren't play games on shared account: My friend and I recently shared/linked our XBL accounts so we could share/play games on each others accounts. However, it seems that in order for either of us to play games we downloaded from each...
  6. Singing in on my friend xbox with my account And my game sharing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Singing in on my friend xbox with my account And my game sharing games: If i sign in on my friend console with my account would it have my game share games too that are on my home console and i guess that are connected to my username bd0e970a-0cac-4204-ae2c-e9e7cff9549a
  7. game sharing with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game sharing with a friend: Hi Gamers A friend and I recently took advantage of Microsoft game sharing feature where we sign in on each others xboxes and set it to home Xbox. This feature works perfectly as we are now able...
  8. Sharing a game with a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing a game with a friend: Hi all, I have a question for anyone able to answer it. As the title suggests, my question is: Can i share a game with a friend? First of all, is this even legal? It sounds a little fishy if you...
  9. if I buy “deluxe edition” of a game and game share will my friend receive the benefits?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I buy “deluxe edition” of a game and game share will my friend receive the benefits?: if I buy the digital deluxe enhanced edition of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and game share it to my friend will they receive the benefits of the deluxe edition? For example the cod points or zombie...
  10. So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I tried game sharing with my friend and it removed my gold read this: so earlier today I tried game sharing with my friend but it said I game shared enough already so he couldn’t game share so we were bummed out but then we both try making a party then it says we...