Game share

Discus and support Game share in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having a problem game sharing my son can play the games i have downloaded but icant play the ones that he has downloaded any advice would be great... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesbainbridge1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Game share

I am having a problem game sharing my son can play the games i have downloaded but icant play the ones that he has downloaded any advice would be great thanks

:)

jamesbainbridge1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

Sharing games is only possible between A and B consoles.
    But if you don't want to share games with each other, it's different. If console A shares games with console B, but console B will not share the game back. This allows the B console to share C games.
  3. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  4. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Game share

1. Game share - Similar Threads - Game share

2. Game Sharing for Xbox (Could be a useful idea?)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Sharing for Xbox (Could be a useful idea?): If you could enable ”Game Sharing” on a specific chosen game. Here’s how it’ll work: It will allow you to share a game with a friend for a certain amount of time (that the owner of the game has...
  3. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: If a friend with a pc that dosnt have an xbox, can i gameshare with him? 0da5c25f-bdff-4fd3-b9d7-160eeeeefcc6
  4. Xbox Series X - sharing games with XBox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - sharing games with XBox One S: Greetings, if i have games for my XBox One S, digital or Disk, and they are compatible with the Seriex X, can i play cross platform on both consoles at the same time? if so, is Sea of Thieves...
  5. Xbox cold war game share help please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cold war game share help please: My friend and I have each others Xbox set to home so we can share our games with each other, he recently bought cold war and I've installed it, but it tells me I only have the trial version that...
  6. Game Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share: Is it possible for me to game share with 3 people at the same time 3941632a-e397-434c-889a-077a3d451605
  7. Game share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share not working: Hello i am gamesharing gamepass ultimate with my freind but when ever i try to download a game or start a party it says i need to get gamepass or gold to continue this problem started happening...
  8. Xbox game pass shared to family members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass shared to family members?: Hi, in my house we have four xbox’s, one xbox one in my little boys room, one xbox one in my daughters room, one xbox one in my room and a series x in the living room. All together we have five...
  9. sharing game pass ultimate with my sons xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    sharing game pass ultimate with my sons xbox: Hi guys, prob been covered many times before. I have a series x with 2 years of gamepass ultimate, my son has a one s with 12 months of live gold (mistakenly bought thinking it would convert but...
  10. Got game shared gta5 and it won’t let me play it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game shared gta5 and it won’t let me play it: I recently got game shared gta5 from my mate and when ever i try to launch the game its says i need to sign in with my mates account so i can play gta5 but thatll kick him off the game and he wont...