game sharing dlc's

Discus and support game sharing dlc's in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me and my brother are game sharing and we wanted to play black ops 3, he bought the 5th dlc for the game and i had the season for a quite sometime,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smewun, Mar 26, 2020.

1. smewun
    smewun Guest

game sharing dlc's

me and my brother are game sharing and we wanted to play black ops 3, he bought the 5th dlc for the game and i had the season for a quite sometime, when he went to go download the season pass on his
    xbox on my account it said i had to buy it but when i logged into my account on my xbox it showed that i owned it but i had installed the 5th dlc why doesnt the season pass pop up on his xbox?

:)

smewun, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

I didn't receive the deluxe edition of Battlefront ii

The DLC is account based, so only the account that bought it has the licence. Although DLC should be game shared in most if not all cases, so if your sharing it should be. Are you referring to game sharing?
  3. Idan Siman Tov Win User

DLC Sharing

So, the DLC sharing is not really full, but only semi-sharing, therefore I also have to purchase DLCs despite XBOX HOME share, right?

Meaning that buying full games is useless because you can't have full game share 😕
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

Restoring DLCs from old Xbox One

Are you playing on the account that purchased the DLC, or are you playing on a new account that is game sharing with the account that purchased the DlC? If you are Game sharing with your dads account or the account that bought the DlC. Then you wont be able
    to use any of the DLC. Game sharing/ Homing only allows you to play another persons games. It will not allow you to play the DLC. If you are playing on the same account that previously purchased the DLC. You should be able to go to Fallout 4 in the store and
    re download the DLC with out paying for it.
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Family of 4 with 2 XBOX's

If the base game is all working through game sharing, then unfortunately the publisher has made the DLC specific only to the purchaser of the DLC.

Some Publishers are not allowing some DLC to be shared, and they need to be purchased individually.

Sorry for the bad news.
  6. ZenKiller08 Win User

Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

ESO does not allow game sharing of ANY DLC. I've experienced this when my wife and I both played. The main game will game share, but you'll have to buy the DLC twice.
Thema:

game sharing dlc's

1. game sharing dlc's - Similar Threads - game sharing dlc's

2. Game Sharing DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sharing DLC: I bought the new watch dogs legion ultimate edition and my brother has his xbox set to my home account. I installed the game and install the dlc, he received the game and dlc but the dlc stuff is...
  3. Rainbow six siege dlc game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege dlc game share: I recently had the rainbow six delux addition game shared to me and the game works fine however the year 1 and two operators dont show up in game even though i downloaded the pack. Iv uninstalled...
  4. Game share dlc glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share dlc glitch: My brother on his xbox (xbox a) has rainbow six siege and the operator pack me (xbox b) doesnt own any of those so i log on my brother account and set as my home xbox i then install the game and...
  5. case [mod removed]: all in game DLC's to be accessible through game sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    case [mod removed]: all in game DLC's to be accessible through game sharing.: Hi, I talked to xbox support and they advised me to request the following: "I would like all in game DLC's to be accessible through game sharing." They mentioned case number: [mod removed]...
  6. DLC on Shared Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC on Shared Games: Okay, so I am playing a game that this account owns using another account. If I were to buy a DLC for that game using my other account, would I be able to use the DLC? On Steam, you can't buy DLC...
  7. Game sharing and dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing and dlc: I'm going to make this as simple as i can. A good friend of mine that lives in Florida is trying to access my dlc for fallout 4. Only problem is he can download the game but cant download the dlc...
  8. Share 1 DLC on 2 consoles with 2 copies of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share 1 DLC on 2 consoles with 2 copies of game: I am not looking to do anything illegal, just inquiring as to whether it can be done, and done legally. My wife and I each have an xb1 and I am going to pre-order gow4 for each of us. If I get 1...
  9. 2 360 in the same house, can we share DLC and/or downloaded games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 360 in the same house, can we share DLC and/or downloaded games ?: Hi, Seems this has been asked before but can't seem to find a clear answer. I currently have 1 xbox 360 in the house but looking to purchase a second one so that my son and I can play at the...
  10. Sharing games & DLC in house with multiple Xbox Ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games & DLC in house with multiple Xbox Ones: Hopefully these are just a couple of simple questions about games and associated downloadable content. We have two Xbox Ones in my house. Each Xbox One we bought came with the digital copy of...