Game Sharing new COD

Discus and support Game Sharing new COD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am stumped. My son was gifted a digital copy of the new COD. We have 2 xboxes. On my xbox it is set up as his home and I am on his. It is not showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crusher Crabb, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Game Sharing new COD

I am stumped. My son was gifted a digital copy of the new COD. We have 2 xboxes. On my xbox it is set up as his home and I am on his. It is not showing up on mine to install. We log on to my xbox under him and it is not there. We go into the store and it
    is not there to download again. It only shows the price. Now one thing is if I log on to his xbox it will allow me to download it so I can play it under me but only on his. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Crusher Crabb, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Sharing new COD

It sounds as if he is sharing it from someone else and it hasn't actually been purchased or redeemed on his account. If he redeemed it on his account, you should be able to sign into his account and see it in his transactions at http://account.microsoft.com
  3. JUIC3DupGEE Win User

Game Sharing new COD

Need help with game shareing not working
  4. General Usage Win User

Leaked MW 3 gameplay trailer

Nice one Sonic Scream, been looking forward to seeing some game footage... BIG COD fan and dont listen to the moaning replys about it being old news or only for cod fans...

I say "thank you for sharing, looking forward to this".
  5. LoftyBee Win User

Proof That MW3 Is Re-Skinned? Lazy at the Very Least (Video)

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

I forgot to mention excusing the minority of COD fans which would include you. But I think everyone knows what I mean by the new 'breed' of gamers. Or maybe its just the scum in my area.

[/quote]

I'm glad you said that as my Mrs plays COD and she's a school teacher lol.

I know what your saying though, I've met my fare share of these people on all sorts of games but it definately seems the COD games has more than it's fare share of them.
  6. Mexican furby45 Win User

Why do you like this.

I shared this profile and I was looking for a game that had originality and didn't go cod or like everyother shooter.
Thema:

Game Sharing new COD

1. Game Sharing new COD - Similar Threads - Game Sharing COD

2. Game Share across two consoles advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share across two consoles advice: Hi guys, im new to Xbox and i would like some advice please. i have just bought an xbox one x with game pass and xbox live, for me. I also bought an xbox one s for my son. How do i share my...
  3. Game Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share: I'm set up game share with my brother but I was trying to play one of the games that I got from him it told me sign in with the account that this game was purchased with, and the same thing happen...
  4. Game sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing not working: Me and my friend recently started game sharing so I could get modern warfare off of him. There is no install for the game there is no icon either and when I go to the store it says I have to buy...
  5. game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    game sharing: I bought a game and have multiple xbox one consoles. I bought it under my account, and have it downloaded on the consoles, but how do I get it so that my kids can play the game under their...
  6. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: My friend game shared madden 20 with me when i downloaded it and opened the game it said that i need to have the owner of this game sign in f909ab28-8a90-4650-ae8f-a017cbbb5119
  7. Xbox One Game Pass Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Pass Sharing: On the Xbox One does primary account have to be active before Game Pass is shared with other users on same console? c374f1a0-ed70-4e1f-a00a-e6417b090aff
  8. digital download game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital download game sharing: How do I share downloaded games across 2 consoles on the same gold subscription, same house? e82e2ddd-07bc-456c-be0d-1a6170bc10ad
  9. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...
  10. Looking to game share cod for a while i know its desperate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to game share cod for a while i know its desperate: Getting the game about a week but dying to play so any one can help me out ill appreciate it 49314b71-519c-4bc7-b00e-eacec13d67a2