Game sharing not including game pass?

Discus and support Game sharing not including game pass? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am game sharing with a friend and ive been able to play games on the gamepass but up until today it shows that i cannot play games on the gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by texasoutlaw1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. texasoutlaw1
    texasoutlaw1 Guest

i am game sharing with a friend and ive been able to play games on the gamepass but up until today it shows that i cannot play games on the gamepass unless i renew my subscription but he is still able to play them. Why is that??

:)

texasoutlaw1, Sep 4, 2019
  2. texasoutlaw1 Win User

Do i need to try the game share again with my friend in order to see if this will work?
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi texasoutlaw1,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with games on your console not launching by requesting renewal of a Game Pass subscription. The Home Xbox association may have been revoked from the original account. For more information,
    check out this article:
    My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One

I hope this information helps.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

i am game sharing with a friend and ive been able to play games on the gamepass but up until today it shows that i cannot play games on the gamepass unless i renew my subscription but he is still able to play them. Why is that??
    Keep in mind the restrictions of game sharing might be the reason it stoped working
  5. texasoutlaw1 Win User

I tried but i always get the virtual assistant and keep getting the wrong troubleshoot
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Once your gamepass expires you cannot access the games downloaded for free on gamepass.
Thema:

1. Game sharing not including game pass? - Similar Threads - Game sharing including

2. Game share.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share.: So if me and my friend are game sharing and my xbox is his home xbox can my father as well have my xbox as his home xbox? 58198294-0170-46cb-bb30-e42ad1f82507
  3. why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?: I have spent days going through all the settings to allow my son to play multiplayer games on xbox one. I have followed all the advice allowing multiplayer games and join clubs etc. I have even...
  4. Game sharing updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing updates: So recently I deleted a game in which I invested several hours updating. Obviously I'd rather not go through that again, and am looking for alternatives. I am game sharing with somebody who owns...
  5. Game sharing is not working correctly on my device

in XboX Insiders
    Game sharing is not working correctly on my device: It pops up with learn more and sign out when I sign in, no other options. Anybody know what's going? submitted by /u/CrikeyOnABikey733 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share: So I'm using game share and everything with my bf. I can play his games and everything and have the same privileges as he does, that being XBL Gold and Game Pass. As of 3 days ago though, those...
  7. Game sharing brothers call of duty modern warefare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing brothers call of duty modern warefare: Its not letting me play my brother call of duty modern warefare i have downloaded all the packs and its saying purchase the multiplayer when i have downloaded the packs can anyone help?...
  8. How can we share Game Pass ultimate between 2 xbox's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can we share Game Pass ultimate between 2 xbox's?: My son has an xbox and is always on it. My daughter brought an xbox for her room and hers was set up as the Home xbox so they could share the Game Pass ultimate which I already paid for my son. I...
  9. HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! How can I STOP sharing my games in the same xbox console? (for adult xbox accounts): Hi, I need help, please. How can I stop sharing my games (the games I own and paid for them) in the same xbox console? I want to add some restrictions for the other adult profiles in the same xbox...
  10. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?: Hello! I have been looking around and asking people if there is a way for one person to have the Game pass Ultimate and then share it with a family member. I have a parent of mine who has the game...