Game sharing pre ordered content

Discus and support Game sharing pre ordered content in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my buddy pre ordered some games today. Me and him save money by adding up the total and split it in half so we pay half of it for each, I now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh Ravo, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Josh Ravo
    Josh Ravo Guest

Me and my buddy pre ordered some games today. Me and him save money by adding up the total and split it in half so we pay half of it for each, I now have 3 games that should have ultimate edition add ons, but i only have the base game, is there a way i can get my dlcs without spending more money then i have to

:)

Josh Ravo, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way to guarantee access to all pre-order content is to pre-order on your own account. The Home setting is not meant to be used to share games like that anyway as you basically just paid for half of your friend's game.
  3. Josh Ravo Win User

The dlcs arent sold seperatly i just checked
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes because as far as the system goes, you haven't bought anything. Your friend did.
  5. Josh Ravo Win User

even after i paid for them?
  6. Smwutches Win User

If they're sold separately you would buy them that way.
Thema:

1. Game sharing pre ordered content - Similar Threads - Game sharing pre

2. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Can you game share with somebody else while a different person is game sharing with you bbba8f5f-7207-488e-99ce-3b987fca87e4
  3. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: Me and my friend tried to game share modern warfare but when I try to load on it tells me I have to buy it. I have tried hard resetting my Xbox and it still didn’t work...
  4. Game Sharing with a Family Member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing with a Family Member: How do I game share with a family member? 103bd345-380c-49f7-b6c5-886b0d5bff46
  5. Game sharing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing not working: I have used up my 5 game shares and my 1 extra and had to wait till today 7/17/2021 to game share again but when I try to select my home Xbox on my friends account it still says that I have to...
  6. Can you game share with an Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same house?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you game share with an Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same house?: Currently me and my son game share with 2 Xbox One X systems. Today I purchased a Xbox Series X and I will have it in 2 weeks. Can you game share with an Xbox Series X and Xbox One X in the same...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing: Why can't family members download and play games they want to when I'm paying for Game Pass Ultimate. As a parent, I don't play games, I just pay the bills! I've got an account that's linked to...
  8. Game share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share not working: I am trying to game share Call of duty Black ops Cold War with my dad. I have the base game downloaded and the add-ons and it still doesn’t work. I really want to play it!...
  9. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...
  10. Madden digital pre order/Game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden digital pre order/Game share: I have a concern. If you and a friend link up and do the whole game share thing and he pre orders madden 15 do both of you get the digital pre order bonus or just the one who actually pre ordered...