Game Sharing Problem

Discus and support Game Sharing Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A friend and I have been game sharing for awhile now and today I tried to play a game and it says that i dont have xbox live gold but I still have all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TowfiqSeebou, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. TowfiqSeebou
    TowfiqSeebou Guest

Game Sharing Problem

A friend and I have been game sharing for awhile now and today I tried to play a game and it says that i dont have xbox live gold but I still have all my friends games. He still has gold but its just not working for me.

:)

TowfiqSeebou, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Problem with game share :/

Hey johnny2turntup! Your best bet is to contact
    phone or chat support
    for assistance with another home console change. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Share Problem

His account is on my Xbox. My account is on his Xbox. My Xbox is set as his home Xbox and his Xbox is set as my home Xbox. He still has Gold as he's able to play online but for some reason I still can't.
    Just because hes online doesnt mean that his gold is still active that could mean that there is another profile on his console that has his console set as their home console and has a gold subscription.

The best way to figure out is if you can sign into his account on your xbox and go into settings and under the account tab go to subscriptions it will tell you if his gold is still active or not.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Share Problem

That means that there is not an account on your console that has gold and has your console set as its home console.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Game sharing problem

Hey there, Arive Shady!

I'm sorry to see any issues downloading a game! I'm wondering if the purchase didn't go through properly. If your friend is relative to your location, are they able to log into their account and find out if they can download it themselves? Let me know how
    it goes. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Game share problem

There can be violations of the Terms of Service in how some people implement, but setting a console, regardless of location, as Home Console itself does not violate the terms. If you give someone else your account credentials to log in and set
    it, then yes. Is it against the spirit of the setting? Sure. Is it against the letter of the setting? Not necessarily.
Thema:

Game Sharing Problem

1. Game Sharing Problem - Similar Threads - Game Sharing Problem

2. Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing problem: Me and my brother are game sharing and as of recently I can't get his dlc we've bought dlc for each other before but now for some reason I can't get his I only had this problem with two games...
  3. Sharing Games Pass Problem Cracking Me Up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Games Pass Problem Cracking Me Up!: I hope someone can help me before I crack up. I've spent a lot of time googling but I'm not getting anywhere. I bought an Xbox one for my kids for Xmas, it came with Games pass and Live which has...
  4. I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side: I cant get on my game i share is the problem at my side are is ther a problem with xbox 00a2e74b-435f-4e84-9ac8-be079728366f
  5. Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing: Hi, I'am using Microsoft Game Pass and share my Account with my Girlfriend. At That Time we are playing often Gears of War 5 (She plays on the Box an I'am playing on the PC - most of the times,...
  6. Problems playing shared games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems playing shared games: Hi, i recently bought a Xbox One S for my kids. I assigned their Console as mine and mine as theirs (my sons account) It went well for a while, but now when i wanna play Fortnite on their...
  7. game sharing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    game sharing problems: my friend need some games i said ok but when we tried to game share he doens't see all my games 612721c2-c191-420e-acd7-044806e50791
  8. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: My friend game shared madden 20 with me when i downloaded it and opened the game it said that i need to have the owner of this game sign in f909ab28-8a90-4650-ae8f-a017cbbb5119
  9. Game sharing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing problems: I've been game sharing for a few months with a friend and not had an issue until the other day when my access to his Xbox live and game pass stopped working, at first I thought he might of needed...
  10. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...