Game sharing Xbox live

Discus and support Game sharing Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically im game sharing with my brother who has xbox live and i dont and we tried to gameshare and i had gotten the games he has but i didnt get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Infinite Buu, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Infinite Buu
    Infinite Buu Guest

Game sharing Xbox live

So basically im game sharing with my brother who has xbox live and i dont and we tried to gameshare and i had gotten the games he has but i didnt get the xbox live,is there a way to fix this?

:)

Infinite Buu, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Principal

When sharing Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You have to set your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on other
    consoles. Here is some instructions on how this works linked below.

Xbox Support - Share Xbox Live

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...bscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  3. GrampaSmokes Win User

Why I can’t play with my friends in Minecraft

Are you game sharing or sharing Xbox live gold?
  4. Synetz AE Win User

Xbox Principal

When you share Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You must set up your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on
    other consoles.
  5. Synetz AE Win User

Xbox Principal

When you share Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You must set up your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on
    other consoles.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

can i transfer xbox live over to a child

You can share your account with another account. This is how you share all memberships and games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
Thema:

Game sharing Xbox live

1. Game sharing Xbox live - Similar Threads - Game sharing live

2. game sharing/live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game sharing/live: a long time ago a buddy of mine asked me to share games and live with him i wanna take him off because we dont talk anymore and he walked me through the whole sharing process so i dont know how to...
  3. Xbox live game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live game share not working: I’m game sharing with a friend so I can use their Xbox live but for some reason I’m able to download Bear game but I’m not able to play online. 4ab49f84-a264-43c6-beaf-9bac7c1d5b5b
  4. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  5. Xbox live gold and game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and game sharing: Hello there. I've had some issues around sharing xbox live. So I own my own xbox one, with my own personal account.My brother has his own Xbox one with his own personal account. So I was...
  6. issue with game sharing and xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with game sharing and xbox live gold: My sons have been game sharing with eachother for the past few years. Recently when one of them tried to buy a game from the xbox store it prompted him to purchase xbox live gold as it was...
  7. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  8. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  9. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household: I have two consoles in my house. My "home console" is my Xbox One X in our living room and is directly wired to our home network router. The second console is my original Xbox One in our basement...
  10. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...