Game sharing

Discus and support Game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Xbox is both mine and my girlfriends home Xbox. However anytime she tries to play a game that I own it keeps asking her if she owns the game or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aDumpsterJedi, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Game sharing

So my Xbox is both mine and my girlfriends home Xbox. However anytime she tries to play a game that I own it keeps asking her if she owns the game or disc. Even though its installed on her Xbox. Any tips or help is greatly appreciated.

:)

aDumpsterJedi, Aug 12, 2019
  2. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  3. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
  6. Binary Pr0bl3m Win User

Game Sharing

Are you both sharing the same console or are you guys using different consoles?
Thema:

Game sharing

1. Game sharing - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...
  3. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d
  4. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: My friend game shared bo4 with me and now when i try to play it says that i must sign into his account to play it 51b0f46a-2eb7-4470-bc3c-3f14154f7fec
  5. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE: Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your...
  6. Family game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family game sharing: Hello how can i share a game from my Xbox to my pc, i got an family in microsoft and we could share many forza games but i dont remember how i did it, can you helt me? We want o play forza 4 at...
  7. game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share with a friend bu do not get the games?: Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store? would be grateful if I got an answer or found...
  8. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working: EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4. Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I...
  9. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: So I have been wondering if game sharing is even allowed on Xbox? Personally, I do not think it should as you are getting a game for free from someone who has had to spend money on it. I...
  10. Xbox Game Sharing Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Sharing Not Working: Me and my friend ha e been trying to game share a game for ages but even though he made my account my home xbox the game we try to play together is not there for him? Me and my friend have tried...