Game sharing

Discus and support Game sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend game shared bo4 with me and now when i try to play it says that i must sign into his account to play it 51b0f46a-2eb7-4470-bc3c-3f14154f7fec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LindaTinoco, Aug 18, 2019.

1. LindaTinoco
    LindaTinoco Guest

Game sharing

My friend game shared bo4 with me and now when i try to play it says that i must sign into his account to play it

:)

LindaTinoco, Aug 18, 2019
  2. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  3. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
  6. Binary Pr0bl3m Win User

Game Sharing

Are you both sharing the same console or are you guys using different consoles?
Thema:

Game sharing

1. Game sharing - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. 2k20 game-share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 game-share: Is it possible to play pickup games in the my park neighborhood with the same person you are game sharing with. I tried to play with the person i was game sharing with and everytime the game was...
  3. Game Share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Share: I game shared NBA 2k20 with my friend, and it was the downloaded version. However when he trued to play the game it wouldn’t let him and pop up the screen that says “are you sure you own this...
  4. game sharing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game sharing issue: Hi guys, I have an issue with game sharing I have two xbox one's for my 2 boys that share a gold account, the issue I am having is I have recently installed Minecraft on both consoles but for them...
  5. Game share not working with 2k20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share not working with 2k20: My brother and I are game sharing. We have game shared multiple games. He recently bought 2k20 so I downloaded it, but every time I try to start it up it asks “Do you own this game or app?”. Even...
  6. Game pass family sharing not working as intended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing not working as intended?: Game pass family sharing not working as intended? I have two xboxs and i recently got gamepass Ultimate to share games with my wife on xbox number 2. xbox number two, has my wifes profile and my...
  7. Game sharing not including game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing not including game pass?: i am game sharing with a friend and ive been able to play games on the gamepass but up until today it shows that i cannot play games on the gamepass unless i renew my subscription but he is still...
  8. Game sharing isn’t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing isn’t working: I have my friend’s account as my home xbox and i have been playing destiny 2 like that for a long time but suddenly yesterday it started saying i dont own the game and i need to sign in with the...
  9. Additional Game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Additional Game sharing: I believe it would make everyone a lot happier to have the ability to either: 1. be able to share with more than one person at a time 2. be allowed to have more switches If you had to pay a lil...
  10. Game share broke friends xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share broke friends xbox: So, I was game sharing with a friend, and during which, I had bought game pass, when I removed my home xbox, they were no longer to play any of their games, the ones they had bought included, they...