Game sharing

Discus and support Game sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i share games with my daughter who lives 2 hours away 9ecf1412-3f80-4d82-b23a-c455fc12d9f4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mrjree85, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Mrjree85
    Mrjree85 Guest

Game sharing

Can i share games with my daughter who lives 2 hours away

:)

Mrjree85, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

Sharing games is only possible between A and B consoles.
    But if you don't want to share games with each other, it's different. If console A shares games with console B, but console B will not share the game back. This allows the B console to share C games.
  3. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  4. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Game sharing

1. Game sharing - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. Game-sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game-sharing: Today, i set up game share with a friend. I logged out of his account and logged back into mine so i could install a game. When i tried to install any game it said that had to connect to xbox...
  3. Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]: Cześć Czy jeśli mam w rodzinie Microsoft 4 osoby łącznie ze mną, ale mieszkamy na innych ulicach, mogę im udostępniać game pass bez obawy o bana? Chodzi o 3 pc i 1 konsole. Pozdrawiam...
  4. Game shares games aren’t working anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game shares games aren’t working anymore: When i tried to play a game that has been gameshared to me it brought up an error 0x82D40003 . But i checked my other account and it still has this xbox as the home xbox the game worked a day ago...
  5. Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game share didn't give me rainbow six siege: Me and my brother are game sharing and I hot all his and he got mine but I didn't get one game and that's rainbow six siege and I don't know what to do please help me...
  6. Family sharing, games question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, games question.: I have tried to look through previously asked questions but did not see the answer. I currently have 2 xboxs in the house. Game sharing is up and running, now I want to add another for my...
  7. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  8. How do I set up game sharing for all of these scenarios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I set up game sharing for all of these scenarios?: If I set up game pass sharing based on everything I've read, there may be 2-3 scenarios that I'm not sure would work (circled in red below). For this, assume that the "dog" is the account holder...
  9. Splitting a shared account - game progress and office 365

in XBoX on Consoles
    Splitting a shared account - game progress and office 365: Hi I have a microsoft account which my son has been using for years to play his games on his xbox. I use the account for Office 365 and as my windows account. Ideally we would have separate...
  10. Why can't we share game pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we share game pass PC?: Why can't we share game pass PC on the same device yet we can with Xbox?! What's the point. Why should be pay for a service and only get some benefits if we buy an Xbox!? It's Ridiculous....