Game sharing

Discus and support Game sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i share games with my daughter who lives 2 hours away 9ecf1412-3f80-4d82-b23a-c455fc12d9f4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mrjree85, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Mrjree85
    Mrjree85 Guest

Game sharing

Can i share games with my daughter who lives 2 hours away

:)

Mrjree85, Sep 28, 2019
  2. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  3. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
  6. Binary Pr0bl3m Win User

Game Sharing

Are you both sharing the same console or are you guys using different consoles?
Thema:

Game sharing

1. Game sharing - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. Xbox One Game Share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Share: Im trying to game share with a friend of mine. And so we have each other's account on each other xbox with my account claiming her xbox as the home xbox and her account claiming that my xbox is...
  3. Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing: When i tried to game share with my friend the games did not show up in the ready to install section and when i look in the store it says i have to buy the games even on his account. Also when i...
  4. Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing: I'm trying game sharing for the 1st time between 2 Xbox's in my household. I pre-ordered a game that comes out next week. Its set to "ready to download" as soon as the game is available. If the...
  5. Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC: How can you share Xbox Games Pass, with the family's Windows 10 Laptops? 7920c879-e2e1-4e33-b15b-3b3db55a5d33
  6. Game Pass Sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Sharing.: Hi guys and gals. After advice on here I decided to go ahead and get game pass to share with my nephew. Its great. Just need advice as we are both playing Mortal Combat XL and having a great...
  7. PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations: Are you a PC Game Pass user? If you are, cool! Share your gaming rigs with the community! I'll start off. i7 8700 Processor MSI Z370-A PRO Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB ASUS RTX 2080 8GB...
  8. Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account: Good Morning everyone, I wasn't abe to find hints or explanation how I can share my account for other xbox console, but with limits. I want to share only 1 game from my account and thats it. 2nd...
  9. Sharing live and games in one house on two consoles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing live and games in one house on two consoles...: I have two xbox's in one house, mine and my 11yr old sons. We share my xbox live account, I have my main profile on my console in the living room with the gold sub along with EA access. I have...
  10. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game...