game sharing

Discus and support game sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a game and have multiple xbox one consoles. I bought it under my account, and have it downloaded on the consoles, but how do I get it so that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShawnJames2, Nov 11, 2019.

1. ShawnJames2
    ShawnJames2 Guest

game sharing

I bought a game and have multiple xbox one consoles. I bought it under my account, and have it downloaded on the consoles, but how do I get it so that my kids can play the game under their account?

As of now it only allows me to sign into it.

:)

ShawnJames2, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

Sharing games is only possible between A and B consoles.
    But if you don't want to share games with each other, it's different. If console A shares games with console B, but console B will not share the game back. This allows the B console to share C games.
  3. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  4. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

game sharing

1. game sharing - Similar Threads - game sharing

2. Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass: My brother has the game pass ultimate in his account and he plays in the xbox, i play in the PC and i want use his game pass from my account. How i do that? Meu irmão tem o passe do jogo...
  3. Game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share: My brother and i have our own xbox one and we gameshare and i am trying to play a game that he bought and i put it on mine but it keeps backing me out after about a hour of play and makes me sign...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...
  5. Game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share: I game shared on my xbox one with my brother. I am trying to play a game he owns and about a hour after he has been on it kicks me off the game and makes me sign back into his profile to play and...
  6. Can't share game clips on Xbox companion beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't share game clips on Xbox companion beta: [IMG] I am not able to upload any game clips from my computer onto Xbox using the xbox companion beta app. Error Message submitted by /u/ColorDumper [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share: I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was possible to gameshare these addons and not...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, problema condivisione[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Sharing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, problema condivisione[Translation-Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Sharing...: Buongiorno, ho la condivisione dell'Xbox con mio cugino da diverso tempo e abbiamo aderito al Game Pass Ultimate dal suo account. Adesso io volevo utilizzare il Game pass ultimate per scaricare...
  9. Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App will not allow me to share game clips: Yesterday I wanted to upload a few clips onto the app for my friends to see and also to test different software to record clips. I uploaded 2 clips successfully but when I went to upload the 3rd,...
  10. game sharing dlc's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game sharing dlc's: me and my brother are game sharing and we wanted to play black ops 3, he bought the 5th dlc for the game and i had the season for a quite sometime, when he went to go download the season pass on...