Game sharing

Discus and support Game sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so i have already googled this but its not helping. So my dad and brother have the same games on two different xbox ones and they have different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by imy2601, Feb 7, 2020.

1. imy2601
    imy2601 Guest

Game sharing

Hi so i have already googled this but its not helping. So my dad and brother have the same games on two different xbox ones and they have different profiles. I have tried to do this but it never works and i really want to play some games that my dad has.
    Please help me.

:)

imy2601, Feb 7, 2020
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

Sharing games is only possible between A and B consoles.
    But if you don't want to share games with each other, it's different. If console A shares games with console B, but console B will not share the game back. This allows the B console to share C games.
  3. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  4. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Game sharing

1. Game sharing - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. Xbox One Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game Sharing: Hi Everyone, I game share with my friend and typically am able to play all of his games but just recently whenever I tried to start a game share game, it gives me the following error code......
  3. Game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game share not working: My family member shared his games with me and I still can't play the games he shared 0c66bc5f-b43d-4726-8f5f-75e73da73ad0
  4. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  5. Game Pass PC share with family members

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC share with family members: I created separate account for my kid. I added Kid to MS Family. I bought Game Pass for PC on my main account. Is there a way to share Game pass games with the Kid? What I did: I logged in to...
  6. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  7. game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    game sharing: a kid by the name of blood1 is using my acc game sharing i stopped it but he used all 5 this year abd is buying stuff on my acc what do i do before my parents see the damage of the bank card asap...
  8. Xbox game sharing to pc play now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game sharing to pc play now: My friend I'm gaming sharing with has recently purchased astroneer on their Xbox. I was playing on Xbox till the fps dropped drastically. I was wondering if it was possible to get the game on...
  9. Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between users on xbox console and or on multiple consoles: How do I set up my family to play games I (as the administrator) already purchased? I've read some of my fellow members questions and it seems nobody got the answer they were seeking... So I'll...
  10. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Hi guys, i brought black ops 2 on my xbox and i tried to game share with my friend and all the game sharing went onto my account so we sorted it all out and when he went on to his account and...