Game sharing

Discus and support Game sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If my friend i on pc and I am on xbox can I game share a game like call of duty? b39b4b8f-8e7b-40d8-be04-825da41595f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RiskyBusiness63, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Game sharing

If my friend i on pc and I am on xbox can I game share a game like call of duty?

:)

RiskyBusiness63, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Multiple Xboxes on the same network sharing games.

Sharing games is only possible between A and B consoles.
    But if you don't want to share games with each other, it's different. If console A shares games with console B, but console B will not share the game back. This allows the B console to share C games.
  3. P4YEDH1TM4N Win User

Game sharing

Same problem, its defo setup right but friend is temp offline atm , my friend can still play my games but i cant play hes ??????
  4. IiXiAmAzInGiXiI Win User

Game Sharing

I want to share with my friend but I can't he wait a year to can share with others but he can't I want to share with him his gamer tag ixdarkxbulletxi
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Game Sharing

It sounds like your brother could have dissed you and swapped his "Home" Xbox One with someone else.... leaving you in the dust.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Game Sharing

Hi,

Game sharing works better if the people are using the same console, for different consoles this willn't work properly. For example if you had Halo V and you shared the game with your friend who doesn't have it and on an different console and he plays it
    you willn't be able too at the same time and vice versa.

If you want to play the same game on different console I suggest both owning a license of the game.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Game sharing

1. Game sharing - Similar Threads - Game sharing

2. Fifa21 game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa21 game sharing: My son bought a digital copy of Fifa21 and my other son wants to play Ultimate team at the same time. They already have the xbox ones set up as home on each others machines but Fifa21 will only...
  3. Compartir juegos[Translation-Share games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compartir juegos[Translation-Share games]: Hola bueno tengo un xbox one s y ahi tengo varios perfiles con amigos , la cuestión es que yo compre juegos y no quiero que los demas perfiles los usen solo los quiero yo entonces como le hago...
  4. Game pass sharing on child accounts on the same PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass sharing on child accounts on the same PC: Hi, I have a suscription to the gamepass. I also share the computer with my childrens, I setup accounts on the PC, with Microsoft Familly settings and parental control (so, they have Microsoft...
  5. Sharing game progress across 2 consoles (belonging to 2 separated parents)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing game progress across 2 consoles (belonging to 2 separated parents): Hi, My kids spend 50% of their time with each parent. Each adult has an Xbox console and their own gold account. The kids each have a child account (this is set up through my ex and they are part...
  6. Game Share Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share Error: Hi all, my friends seem to be having a problem with game sharing on Xbox one atm, one of them has bought Fifa 21 but the other is not able to accessit, it is just this game that seems to be the...
  7. Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?: A close friend of mine has Forza Horizon 4, and offered me to play it. I saw that Microsoft allows to add other e-mail to the family, but I'm not sure if it games can be shared, because he added...
  8. Xbox game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game sharing: my friend and i are game sharing however i am not able to install xbox live gold games but yet am able to play online so is he only allowed to download xbox live gold games or is mine not working...
  9. Sharing games between family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing games between family members: Is there a way for two people in a family to share a game downloaded through one game pass subscription? My son and I would like to play a game together on two separate xboxes, I have game pass on...
  10. Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?: A close friend of mine has Forza Horizon 4, and offered me to play it. I saw that Microsoft allows to add other e-mail to the family, but I'm not sure if it games can be shared, because he added...