Game shut down and broke my achievement?

Discus and support Game shut down and broke my achievement? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Be playing 'Jurassic park evolution' and completed the last mission for the security but as it was loading the last transmission (when they say... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Fentastic6, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Fentastic6
    Fentastic6 Guest

Be playing 'Jurassic park evolution' and completed the last mission for the security but as it was loading the last transmission (when they say thankyou etc) my game shut down and I was back at home screen. loaded the game back up and ive completed it
    all but haven't got the achievement?

there isn't anyway to restart the mission and no previous save. I have a screen shot of the map showing all missions are done.

:)

Fentastic6, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Risk factions

I had Risk Factions installed on my old console that is broken ; this game has huge problems of non-starting at all.

I' ve transfered it, with all my data on the new console, played a game, started a new one, then the console shut down.

I' ve tried to start the console a couple of times but it shuts down immediatly.

Any suggestions? Thank you

cane idrofobo, Aug 6, 2018
  3. game shut down

after a couple of minutes of playing the new minecraft game the system goes black and back to the disc coming out

SpheredErmine89, Aug 6, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

be sure to check if there is an older save available that you might be able to use.

If not then best is to wait a couple of days, since sometimes Achievements may pop up later, but if that doesn't do anything then I'm afraid the only option is to Restart the game via a new save since I don't think anybody at Xbox Support might be able to
    help with a game specific issue.

You might also want to post the issue in the forums of the game here:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/262-Xbox-One-Bug-Reports

Let us know the results

WPAK, Aug 6, 2018
  5. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    You may want to try deleting your profile and re-downloading it as this helps resolve many achievement syncing issues. If this doesn't correct the issue please let us know and we can work from there

Saeleth, Aug 6, 2018
  6. Fentastic6
    Fentastic6 Guest
    there isn't a previous save. I've stupidly just always had one save slot for my games.

Fentastic6, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Fentastic6 Win User

there isn't a previous save. I've stupidly just always had one save slot for my games.
  8. Saeleth Win User

You may want to try deleting your profile and re-downloading it as this helps resolve many achievement syncing issues. If this doesn't correct the issue please let us know and we can work from there 😀
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check if there is an older save available that you might be able to use.

If not then best is to wait a couple of days, since sometimes Achievements may pop up later, but if that doesn't do anything then I'm afraid the only option is to Restart the game via a new save since I don't think anybody at Xbox Support might be able to
    help with a game specific issue.

You might also want to post the issue in the forums of the game here:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php/262-Xbox-One-Bug-Reports

Let us know the results
  10. Recychic Win User

Need motivation

Where in here did I say I was a shut-in?

Anyway I'm afraid my Xbox Slim just broke on me (red ring) so forget I asked. Sorry to anyone who added me and wondered what was goin' down.
  11. MisterFizzle Win User

game shut down

Hey there Sphere,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with Minecraft playing.

A few questions to clarify your situation:

1. Are you meaning that the disc tray is ejecting while you play?
    2. What console are you playing on? (original white, Xbox slim, etc.)
    3. Do you have a family timer enabled on your console?
    4. Does this happen when trying to play other games or use apps?

Please let us know and we'll work from there.
Thema:

1. Game shut down and broke my achievement? - Similar Threads - Game shut down

2. XBOX One X Randomly Shutting down while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X Randomly Shutting down while gaming: Hi Everyone, Would love to know if anyone else has had their XBOX One X randomly shut down in the middle of a game? Specifically I've been playing Star War: Jedi Fallen Order the last couple days,...
  3. Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down

in XBoX on Windows
    Surge 2 on PC Game Pass wont Launch. App appears on task bar but just shuts down: I have downloaded Surge 2 (multipe times now) and am having the same issue. I launch the game and the icon appears on the task bar however after a few seconds it just closes down. No error message...
  4. Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...: At approximately 2:40 P.M. Mountain Standard time, I was in the middle of playing a siege event on Neverwinter. We were almost done killing the boss, and the server immediately shut down and...
  5. Xbox shutting down when games is launch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down when games is launch: Hello I wanna play to Ori and the Will of the Wisps but at the loading screen at the launch, game freeze and xbox one shutting Down instantly It the same thing that happened with an other game...
  6. Games Crash and Shut Xbox Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Crash and Shut Xbox Down: Like everyone else I had trouble with COD Modern Warfare with the game keep crashing. Now Activision has seemed to have solved that problem other games and apps are starting to do it. Games will...
  7. Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?: Netflix and youtube works and the only way i turn back the xbox i need to get out and plug it back in 015f9750-5cfd-4f28-a5df-fef2b770ffa9
  8. Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down to overheating when I turn my xbox on and play certain games like...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  9. Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...

in XboX Insiders
    Restarted the game, rebooted my system, full shut down of my system and still getting this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games: Hello, My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games. I bought the device in early 2018 and meanwhile I made the mistake of putting it in a rack. The rack had a significant rear opening...