GAME SOUND

Discus and support GAME SOUND in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi so when im in parties i can hear my friends perfect but cant hear and game sound so what should i do? 57c4a6e2-38a7-469e-9b33-4801747e2d9f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arsenal123_008, Jul 18, 2019.

1. GAME SOUND

hi so when im in parties i can hear my friends perfect but cant hear and game sound so what should i do?

:)

Arsenal123_008, Jul 18, 2019
  2. paulsmid Win User

No sound in games! (Sound Broken)

Clearing the cache on the Xbox 360 is a fairly simple process, and can be useful if the system seems sluggish, unresponsive, or you just need to get rid of a game update (for whatever reason).

The most important part of clearing the cache is knowing what to expect. All downloaded game updates will be removed. So if you have downloaded an auto-update for a game, in order to play it on Xbox Live you will need to re-download it.

User game saves, profiles, demos, videos, etc. are not deleted during the process.

make sure the cable is connected and that its note broke try other cable.

Does this happen all the time ore just with this game?
  3. silentkill12345 Win User

No sound in games! (Sound Broken)

try to clear your cache memory. If this doesn't help you, you can try to delete your profile (not your saved data etc.) and re-download your profile to your console. I hope this helps you!
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Game sound

Do you have the latest Xbox update?
  5. Arsenal123_008 Win User

GAME SOUND

Hi Erick

I am using a hyper X stinger headset and it wont give me the tab to select audio so im stuck not knowing what to do
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

GAME SOUND

Hello Arsenal,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Try adjusting the Headset chat mixer. You can find this setting by pressing the Xbox putton in the middle of your controller. From the guide menu that pops up, scroll all the way to the right. Select "Audio"
    and then adjust the Headset chat mixer to your preferred mix.

Please note that the audio option only pops up when you have your headset plugged in.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

GAME SOUND

1. GAME SOUND - Similar Threads - GAME SOUND

2. Headset game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset game sound: Hi, I can't hear the game through my headset. I can hear party members and can chat with them just fine. Game sound comes through my monitor speakers. My setup is xbox one s digital w/standard...
  3. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...
  4. I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m finding the sound in the Rage 2 game is happening was to much It is still happening to...: When I was playing the Rage 2 game it lost sound again then I restarted my console then when I went to launch the Rage 2 game it played great for a while then I lost the sound in the game and the...
  5. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...
  6. Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?: I recently purchased a new TV and a soundbar to go with it. Plugged everything and tested some blu-rays, streaming apps and etc and all seemed good. I loaded up Destiny 2 and all of a sudden the...
  7. My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound: I have been trying to get clips for ages now. Every clip i record is a still 30 second still frame of the game im clipping (fortnite) and its been like this for a long time. Is there any fix to...
  8. Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc: So I just got a new desktop pc windows 10. And when I join a party I can hear my friends and they can hear me but they can hear my game sound and I don't know how to fix this so they don't hear my...
  9. Game loads first time for some games and than when you reload game theres sound but no...

in XboX Insiders
    Game loads first time for some games and than when you reload game theres sound but no...: Please fix this started after today's update the game loads but theres sound for modern warfare or gears 5 but no picture have to go into another screen and come back and picture will be there...
  10. Xbox sound only in games doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox sound only in games doesn't work: I haven't messed with the settings but my game sounds aren't working but my YouTube tv sounds are working fine submitted by /u/pixxxelstar [link] [comments]