GAME SOUND

Discus and support GAME SOUND in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi so when im in parties i can hear my friends perfect but cant hear and game sound so what should i do? 57c4a6e2-38a7-469e-9b33-4801747e2d9f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arsenal123_008, Jul 18, 2019.

1. GAME SOUND

hi so when im in parties i can hear my friends perfect but cant hear and game sound so what should i do?

:)

Arsenal123_008, Jul 18, 2019
  2. paulsmid Win User

No sound in games! (Sound Broken)

Clearing the cache on the Xbox 360 is a fairly simple process, and can be useful if the system seems sluggish, unresponsive, or you just need to get rid of a game update (for whatever reason).

The most important part of clearing the cache is knowing what to expect. All downloaded game updates will be removed. So if you have downloaded an auto-update for a game, in order to play it on Xbox Live you will need to re-download it.

User game saves, profiles, demos, videos, etc. are not deleted during the process.

make sure the cable is connected and that its note broke try other cable.

Does this happen all the time ore just with this game?
  3. silentkill12345 Win User

No sound in games! (Sound Broken)

try to clear your cache memory. If this doesn't help you, you can try to delete your profile (not your saved data etc.) and re-download your profile to your console. I hope this helps you!
  4. Arsenal123_008 Win User

GAME SOUND

Hi Erick

I am using a hyper X stinger headset and it wont give me the tab to select audio so im stuck not knowing what to do
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

GAME SOUND

Hello Arsenal,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Try adjusting the Headset chat mixer. You can find this setting by pressing the Xbox putton in the middle of your controller. From the guide menu that pops up, scroll all the way to the right. Select "Audio"
    and then adjust the Headset chat mixer to your preferred mix.

Please note that the audio option only pops up when you have your headset plugged in.

Hope this helps!
  6. GHOSTWARRIOR530 Win User

no sound in games

I'm having the same problem. Except I can hear xbox sounds like maneuvering through friends list or chatting in a party. But my games have absolutely no sound
Thema:

GAME SOUND

1. GAME SOUND - Similar Threads - GAME SOUND

2. No game sound on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game sound on Xbox one x: My Xbox one x is fairly new. Recently while playing Rage 2, I lost all audio. I thought it was just that game but it did it again with another game. Any suggestions on what the cause could be? Its...
  3. Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others: Hi, I've had various issues with my chat on my Xbox One S for a while. My party chat used to work perfectly - until one day an additional member joined the party, which caused some kind of...
  4. Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games: When my xbox Starts up these games (fortnite, MKX on disc, and Smite) I can hear the fans on the xbox being to work harder, as if it's over heating. Is this a symptom of a potential problem that...
  5. Using XBox game bar for game capture gett hissing sound in recordings

in XBoX on Windows
    Using XBox game bar for game capture gett hissing sound in recordings: Hi when using Xbox game bar to record games I get hissing sound in recordings with microphone option turned on with microphone hooked up or not hooked up. 5b4e9de3-4d06-4572-b6ee-10403a0aa009
  6. Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME): Hy! Me and my girlfriend playing on two different computers, and we have the same problem: no sounds in Minecraft for windows 10. I checked /done: The game settings: music and master volume...
  7. Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]: Hallo, Ich habe mal eine Frage, wenn ich eine Rund Rainbow Six Siege oder Fallout 76 starten will verschwindet einfach der Ton und er kommt auch nicht wieder bis das Spiel beendet wird. In den...
  8. Xbox Scorpio sounds like jet engine on some games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scorpio sounds like jet engine on some games: Hi, I have the Xbox Scorpio and recently on a few games that are enhanced (Black Desert Online, Operencia) the fan spins up and stays on full pelt and sounds like a jet engine and i'm around 8-10...
  9. Sound in game has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound in game has stopped working: I started playing AC Origins, on Xbox One, two days ago and it worked fine, this is a downloaded copy. I played it yesterday and it was still fine. Today when I turned it on there was no sound in...
  10. No Dolby Atmos sound in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Dolby Atmos sound in games: I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on. Long story short, I moved and just finally updated my console first time since late december, 3.6GB update. Turn console on, set up amazon...