Game sounds not coming through headset.

Discus and support Game sounds not coming through headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just got a microsoft chat headset and the game audio isnt coming through the headset. 3b0f9646-cd85-4bd5-9c70-0feb7fbb3e44 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwesomeBOB18085, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Game sounds not coming through headset.

I have just got a microsoft chat headset and the game audio isnt coming through the headset.

:)

AwesomeBOB18085, Jan 8, 2021
  2. WARRIOR I M Win User

Can I use this for a simple mono wireless headset?

I want chat only through the headset from teammates and game sounds coming through my surround sound system.
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Extremely disgusted with the headset options for Xbox One!

out of interest have you ever used a decent headset with game sound coming through it?
  4. GreenDisease Win User

How to use headphones only for sound

To my knowledge, you can not adjust game sound to come through the headphones only. However, you can do this for chat by going into the chat setting and voicing through the headset only. As far as game sound, I usually turn my tv all the way down and just
    turn up the game sound on my controller with the headset adapter.
  5. TheNeonCrab Win User

Will my Turtle beach X41 work on Xbox one? if not why not?

How do I make the sound come through the headset?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Communication

Which astro headset is it? Do you have sound set to come through the headset and the speakers of your TV? Or just the Headset?
Thema:

Game sounds not coming through headset.

1. Game sounds not coming through headset. - Similar Threads - Game sounds coming

2. Popping/Cracking Sound while Playing Cloud Gaming on Xbox.com

in XboX Insiders
    Popping/Cracking Sound while Playing Cloud Gaming on Xbox.com: I am using a PC to play cloud gaming on xbox.com. I tried all the suggestions posted here (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/xgspreview/audiovideohelp). Yet, there is still intermittent...
  3. Series X game crash with strange sound question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X game crash with strange sound question: Hello. Just got the Series X and in the new red dead online update we have multiple game crashes, that happen excactly the same time when me and a friend Play together. (Happens on his console as...
  4. Sound Bug in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Bug in games: I’m having a problem with my game audio when I JOIN games (not start up) online and offline. The audio gets very scratchy and cuts out for 10 seconds at a time and continues to do that. However if...
  5. Can't be in party, and listen to game sound at the same time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't be in party, and listen to game sound at the same time.: I've recently started using a Bluetooth headset for my pc, but whenever I join a party to talk with my friends, all other audio is muted. This includes sounds from games and YouTube videos alike....
  6. game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar causing weird sounds coming from my mic: Hello! I always talk to my friends on Xbox while I am on pc. It was fine up until recently. Every time i join a Xbox party on my pc, my mic creates a weird wind sound is what they said, on discord...
  7. Make game/menu sound come through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make game/menu sound come through headset?: I have a stereo headset and the game sound does not come through. It did earlier this day but when i moved my xbox to my room it stopped. I have already tried resetting it. Any ideas?...
  8. Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd sound coming from Xbox One upon startup of certain games: When my xbox Starts up these games (fortnite, MKX on disc, and Smite) I can hear the fans on the xbox being to work harder, as if it's over heating. Is this a symptom of a potential problem that...
  9. How to set up Xbox 360 so game sound comes through headphones, not TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up Xbox 360 so game sound comes through headphones, not TV?: Hey Everyone, Unlike my PS4, this Xbox 360 has no provision for listening to the game audio through headphones plugged into the controller. Is there some kind of hardware configuration I can use...
  10. How to have headset game sounds coming through speakers only with P2 plug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have headset game sounds coming through speakers only with P2 plug?: I bought a headset and a new controller with a P2 headset entrace, but I just can't find a way to limit game sounds to come through the speakers only. Basically, I don't wanna hear my game sounds...