Game stopped tracking time played

Discus and support Game stopped tracking time played in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey ive never posted on here before but i was just curious if anyone knows a fix or a reason why , so DEAD BY DAYLIGHT for example ... I have played... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (The first smurf ), Jun 7, 2020.

1. Game stopped tracking time played

Hey ive never posted on here before but i was just curious if anyone knows a fix or a reason why , so DEAD BY DAYLIGHT for example ... I have played 2645 hours but ive been playing everyday for the last 2 weeks and that time has not changed I just don’t
    understand why it just stopped , and another example is “monopoly deal” i have just started playong it the ither day and ive been playing it alot with friends but it says i have won games etc but my time played says 0 .....if nobody knows thats fine just
    confused ... if anyone reads this thanks Game stopped tracking time played :)

:)

(The first smurf ), Jun 7, 2020
  2. (The first smurf ) Win User

Yeah it apears to be that way , i was just told by someone that it was a mistake going on since last week but it will be repaired so lets hope it does :)
  3. Phoenix1984 Win User

This has been going on since an Xbox update on May 29, so it's almost been a month now. I have the same problem with no play time being recorded for any of my games that offer it.
  4. (The first smurf ) Win User

Yeah , i messaged the devs of the game i was talking about and they said time tracked is on the platforms side , so the issue is xbox
  5. Pwntergeist Win User

I have the same problem. I had a Xbox 1 x and it kept track but it broke so I bought a brand new 1 and this 1 doesn't keep track of time played for some reason and no one is helping
  6. (The first smurf ) Win User

I thought it would catch up after a few days too ... but in dead by daylights case , i have alredy been playing since launch and accumulated 2645 hours in game and i have been looking everyday after playing for hours and hours but its not changing its
    been 2 Weeks ....
Thema:

1. Game stopped tracking time played - Similar Threads - Game stopped tracking

2. Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC - Cannot install No Man's Sky stops at 95.4mb/1% of download: Hi I have attempted to download this game multiple times now and it just will not download. I have successfully downloaded another game from the game pass with no issues. Error code: 0x800704c6...
  3. Xbox stopped tracking time spent in games after last update .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stopped tracking time spent in games after last update .: Mine and MANY others have run into this bug after the last update where xbox no longer tracks time spent playing a game. I've contacted customer support, ive hard reset my xbox, soft reset, sign...
  4. Digital game installation stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game installation stopping: Been trying to download AC Unity for the better part of a fortnight - consistently stops the install at 21.3%. All troubleshooting options have failed. Any idea whats going on here?...
  5. Error code 0x87e0000f stopping game install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f stopping game install: I bought a digital copy of assassins creed unity and have been trying to install it for the last 5 days, but keep getting this error code. I have tried both wired and wireless connections,...
  6. XBOLX ONE X Games will not play with fluidity. They constantly buffer and stop in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOLX ONE X Games will not play with fluidity. They constantly buffer and stop in the...: XBOLX ONE X Games will not play with fluidity. They constantly buffer and stop in the middle of the action and then start up again! I cannot play my XBOX ONE X Games because they constantly keep...
  7. Game keeps stop installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps stop installing: Hi Guys, A few weeks ago now i bought Assassins Creed Unity for my Xbox One from the online store. It started downloading straightaway but a few Gb's in it came up with "Installation stopped"....
  8. Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking: I've spent nearly a week on this and I've come no closer to finding an answer and so far nothing has worked. Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft, and The Division all seem to ignore progress of...
  9. Achievement and game progress stopped tracking - Xbox dashboard page says "sign in" ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement and game progress stopped tracking - Xbox dashboard page says "sign in" ...: For a couple of weeks now (since 5th April roughly) all my game/achievement progress has completely stopped tracking, also I have noticed since this started happening, in the top left hand corner...
  10. My Xbox One stopped tracking my played time in games after last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One stopped tracking my played time in games after last update.: Looks like everybody is having the same problem, but not everyone notices it, my friend just bought a new Xbox One and his played time does not track too. We need a fix ASAP!...