Game stream to tv works!

Discus and support Game stream to tv works! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Used a USB c to hdmi adapter and can now play xbox on any tv anywhere! Tried wireless screen mirror to fire stick but wayyy to much lag. A wired... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hmhycorp, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/hmhycorp
    /u/hmhycorp Guest

Game stream to tv works!

Used a USB c to hdmi adapter and can now play xbox on any tv anywhere! Tried wireless screen mirror to fire stick but wayyy to much lag. A wired connection to my TV completely fixed that. Xbox on vacation is now a thing!

submitted by /u/hmhycorp
    [link] [comments]

/u/hmhycorp, Dec 1, 2019
  2. BilboBiggins Win User

If you would enjoy it if we could play our PC games on my Xbox One without modding!!!

Totally agree the stream to your pc is completely useless for me. I had maybe hoped I could play a xbox game on my pc while my xbox runs the tv on the actual tv screen. The only way this streaming feature would work for me is to stream games/movies from
    the pc to the xbox
  3. The Wee Bear Win User

How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?

You need the digital tv adaptor for tv streaming to work LH.

It's only available in Europe and from next month in Australia.

You can't stream TV via any HDMI in devices.
  4. SunflowerSole Win User

Controller not working for Fallout 4 in Xbox for Windows

ive had the same problem with other games and it is to do with game streaming. what u have to do is start up the game through your tv first and u will find the controls work normally when the game has loaded and then if u start streaming it will work properly.
    i have found if u start the game while u are streaming the controls dont work.
  5. NFollin Win User

Playing Google Music through Xbox One

It's slightly irritating, but if you don't want to download the library to a PC and stream it that way, I have my chromecast connected to the HDMI in of the xbox to stream content to my TV without having to change the channel, that will allow you to stream
    from the Google Music app on any other device, it will mix the game audio and tv audio. But it works.
  6. BloodPrince 361 Win User

Do hearing aid streamers work on Xbox one?

im deaf myself but i use a stereo headset to watch TV. if the game audio is streamed THROUGH the TV and the audio equipment is hooked up to TV itself NOT the Xbox then the headeset should work. only approved devices will link with the Xbox itself like Turtle
    Beach headsets etc.

my stereo wireless headset is hooked to TV output and my Xbox is hooked to the TV input. game audio works fine for me
Thema:

Game stream to tv works!

1. Game stream to tv works! - Similar Threads - Game stream works

2. Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming: Hi there, I've tried connecting my Xbox One controller wirelessly via Bluetooth and wired through an OTG connection, but both methods seem to come with the same problems. The app and games work...
  3. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...
  4. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  5. Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported: [IMG] submitted by /u/NinjaFlee [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Streaming App isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming App isn't working: I have an account for Xbox insider, and I am an insider. But when I try to use the streaming app, it doesn't let me do anything and I'm stuck on the page that says sign out and learn more. Please...
  7. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.: When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear...
  8. Game streaming doesnt work

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming doesnt work: Every time I open the xbox game streaming app, it tells me to join the insider program, So i joined the program and nothing changed on the app. Why is this happening? submitted by /u/Joshatoon...
  9. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  10. Can't get game streaming to work at all

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get game streaming to work at all: In the U.K. , service provider is Virgin Media, I'm getting around 100 down, 15 up. I tried streaming in my home on the same network, wired and unwired xbox and I also tried it at my work which...