Game stream to tv works!

Discus and support Game stream to tv works! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Used a USB c to hdmi adapter and can now play xbox on any tv anywhere! Tried wireless screen mirror to fire stick but wayyy to much lag. A wired... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hmhycorp, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/hmhycorp
    /u/hmhycorp Guest

Game stream to tv works!

Used a USB c to hdmi adapter and can now play xbox on any tv anywhere! Tried wireless screen mirror to fire stick but wayyy to much lag. A wired connection to my TV completely fixed that. Xbox on vacation is now a thing!

submitted by /u/hmhycorp
    [link] [comments]

/u/hmhycorp, Dec 1, 2019
  2. BilboBiggins Win User

If you would enjoy it if we could play our PC games on my Xbox One without modding!!!

Totally agree the stream to your pc is completely useless for me. I had maybe hoped I could play a xbox game on my pc while my xbox runs the tv on the actual tv screen. The only way this streaming feature would work for me is to stream games/movies from
    the pc to the xbox
  3. The Wee Bear Win User

How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?

You need the digital tv adaptor for tv streaming to work LH.

It's only available in Europe and from next month in Australia.

You can't stream TV via any HDMI in devices.
  4. SunflowerSole Win User

Controller not working for Fallout 4 in Xbox for Windows

ive had the same problem with other games and it is to do with game streaming. what u have to do is start up the game through your tv first and u will find the controls work normally when the game has loaded and then if u start streaming it will work properly.
    i have found if u start the game while u are streaming the controls dont work.
  5. NFollin Win User

Playing Google Music through Xbox One

It's slightly irritating, but if you don't want to download the library to a PC and stream it that way, I have my chromecast connected to the HDMI in of the xbox to stream content to my TV without having to change the channel, that will allow you to stream
    from the Google Music app on any other device, it will mix the game audio and tv audio. But it works.
  6. INFINITE12 Win User

Xbox One doesn't seem to block ANY pop ups.

I stream on Project-Free Tv, the only links that work are from vidspot.net and allmyvideos.net
Thema:

Game stream to tv works!

1. Game stream to tv works! - Similar Threads - Game stream works

2. Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working: Every time I try to connect to my console I get the same error saying that it can not connect. Anyone else having this problem or know how to solve it? submitted by /u/VanillaAce91819 [link]...
  3. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox: Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost no issues) through two missions I quit and...
  4. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  5. Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android): Everytime I go into the Xbox game streaming preview app, I choose to stream from a console and have signed in. The problem is it says I need to be an Xbox insider even though I already have been...
  6. Game streaming app not working...?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app not working...?: I have the insider account and am an insider and I tried to use the game streaming app and it didn't work with my controller. The app said you could use a controller that came with an Xbox one x...
  7. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  8. Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen: Anyone having problems when they use the game streaming app? I tried playing Madden but could only hear sound and no picture. Anyone know why? I don't think I have fully set up Madden on my Xbox,...
  9. Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/leonkoo [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?: So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I...