Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen)

Discus and support Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Opened link via email invite to install the beta from the play store on my Amazon fire hd 10 tablet and on the app download page it says the "device is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Salamattder, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen)

Opened link via email invite to install the beta from the play store on my Amazon fire hd 10 tablet and on the app download page it says the "device is not compatible with this version" so I could not download the app.

Question is, what is the limitation here? Hardware or software? Could not find specific requirements for an Android device besides Android 6 and higher. Although customized, Amazon fire tablets are Android 9.

I'll still be testing on my Pixel 2xl, but want to test on my tablet as well.

Thanks community.

submitted by /u/Salamattder
    [link] [comments]

/u/Salamattder, Oct 29, 2019
  2. TheRedDevil84 Win User

Lag in multiplayer games.

As the help page I mentioned says that streaming video requires the same latency as online gaming, I will add that streaming in HD from Netflix and Amazon instant video works perfectly.
  3. Lloydy25 Win User

Worried about the future of Xbox

[quote user="smileskybird"]

Microsoft and Sony have always been the top two in 7th gen and 8th gen console gaming when the Wii has taken 3rd place 7th gen and 8th gen.

[/quote]

Where do you get your information? Wii was the best selling 7th gen console by quite some margin, and their 8th gen console is sitting a clear 2nd.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Amazon Unlimited Music ** HD ** on XBOX One X ?

Hey there Buman1,

It seems as though the HD streaming services are not available on the Xbox One X console. As stated in the

Amazon Music Unlimited HD FAQ:

Which Windows devices support Amazon Music HD? - PC support for HD/Ultra HD playback depends on the built-in audio player and DAC, which varies by device. Please check your manufacturer specifications.

I'm not seeing any specifics on the HD audio being available for a game console. You may want to reach out to Amazon Support for more information regarding the HD quality on Xbox One.

I hope this helps.
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Which is the best Tablet?

[quote user="eLbiChaN"]

My budget is below $300. Are the Samsung tablet any good? im reading mixed reviews.

[/quote]The Nexus 7 has gotten great reviews, both last year's model and this year's model. I haven't messed with any of the other android tablets outside of the Kindle Fire HD. The HD while has good specs, it's mainly for consuming any and all things
    Amazon and that's about it. The Nexus 7 2nd gen (one that I have) is light, has great sound, and very fast. Some people tend to not like how small it is, and usually opt for the larger Nexus 10. They haven't released a 2nd gen of the 10 yet, that I am aware
    of. Also the Nexus line is sort of babyed by Google so you get the latest and greatest Android releases.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

I REALLY hope we get FALLOUT 4 at E3!

I think the likely hood of it being announced it an 8 out of 10. This will be great for current gen ( which is 8th gen for the consumers still rocking the fantastic 7th gen Xbox 360). And it needs to be only on Xbox One and the competitors console. Last
    gen consoles will only hold Fallout 4 back from its true potential
Thema:

Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen)

1. Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen) - Similar Threads - Game Streaming Amazon

2. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  3. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  4. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  5. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  6. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app: I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth...
  7. Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.: i read that a couple of days ago the delta circle got the console streaming update, but my app refuses to acknowledge this by telling me its not ready yet. im in the us on a 100+d 20u 5gh local...
  8. Game Stream Confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Game Stream Confusion: I am very confused how to set up game streaming, as when I open my app, there is no option to play any games. submitted by /u/RekAge23 [link] [comments]
  9. Mouse & Keyboard via Game Stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse & Keyboard via Game Stream?: Hello! I was wondering if this was possible? Got it working for COD MW on Xbox, but for convenience wanted to keep it on my PC so I wouldn't have to use the TV. submitted by /u/iAMSmilez...
  10. When playing streaming video from Amazon prime and now the Xbox-Fitness game, I don't get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing streaming video from Amazon prime and now the Xbox-Fitness game, I don't get ...: Has anybody found the answer to this? I'm having the same problem with Xbox Fitness. No voice track on p90x 5054b0cc-bc87-4b39-8592-baa00ed60543