Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

Discus and support Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/e_for_education, May 22, 2020.

1. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the LAN. The Xbox home screen comes up, but my controller input is not passed on to the console. Pressing B on the controller brings up the apps disconnect dialogue. Am I missing something, or is this broken right now?

submitted by /u/e_for_education
    [link] [comments]

/u/e_for_education, May 22, 2020
  2. RobG88 Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Upgraded to Xbox App beta 9.9.21000 but still having the same issue:

Able to stream to my Xbox, but the controller is passing its input to both the Xbox and the Xbox App beta - the Xbox is controllable but the Xbox App beta is also being controlled by the controller - so pressing the B button at any time immediately terminates
    the streaming.
  3. RobG88 Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Same issue.

IMHO it seems like the controller input (bumps, sticks, buttons) is being passed to both the Xbox App & the Xbox One. I can see the Xbox App menu continuously popping up with each stick - left or right - but it all comes down to whenever the B button is
    pressed the stream window closes and it's game over.

My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 preview build 10547 early this morning 9/19/15.

Since I have not been able to properly stream via Xbox App (build 16003) & Xbox App Beta (build 16000).

After contacting to my Xbox, the menu system for the Xbox App is still active -- as if I'm moving my mouse to the top of the screen or I've mouse clicked on the screen.

I'm able to navigate with bumpers and sticks, but each movement that focuses on tiles results in the Xbox App menu popping up and when I click the B button the streaming window instantly closes because the controller is passing input from the controller
    to the Xbox App rather then the Xbox itself.
  4. Revocke Win User

Microsoft rewards

They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One S don't connect with windows 10 xbox app with ethernet connection

Hi magino85,

You may need to manually input the IP address of the console into the Xbox app on the PC if the console is not being detected.

On the app, you can go to the Connect panel and if it doesn't connect you can manually put in the console's IP address into the following text box. This guide should help you troubleshoot game streaming issues:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

Try a different or new ethernet cable or try to only have the Xbox connected via Ethernet but leave the PC connected wireless.
  6. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
Thema:

Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

1. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console - Similar Threads - Game streaming app

2. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  3. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  4. Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play PC building Simulator on Game streaming app: I can launch the game but when I'm on the menu there is still the loading icon and the screen is greyish and I can't do anything... Only happens in game streaming. submitted by...
  5. Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split Party Chat and Game Audio while streaming on Xbox Companion App: Hello, I use display capture in Streamlabs OBS and the Xbox Companion App to broadcast to Twitch. Currently both game audio and party chat are broadcasted when playing with friends as both fall...
  6. Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...: Tried changing batteries, reconnecting controller submitted by /u/emenzee [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app: Why cant i play my physical copies of games i own on the xbox streaming app? Is there a way to convert physical copies of xbox games to digital? 50e71211-b53e-4d5c-b9d7-bb93def4b89a
  8. More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app: X cloud has been amazing I've played hours of forza on my phone and I can't believe how good it runs,but I think they should add more games like the witcher 3,fifa 20 or 19 since they added madden...
  9. Update to game streaming app broke mcc

in XboX Insiders
    Update to game streaming app broke mcc: Hi there, yesterday an update to the game streaming app was made available about 6pm my time( eastern) and I didn't get to check anything out until I got off work. I WAS playing mcc via xcloud in...
  10. Xbox game streaming app cant sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming app cant sign in: Everytime I try to sign in it gives me the cannot sign in, there was an issue signing in. Try again later message. Had no problem before but now I can not sign in. submitted by /u/lethiefic...