Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

Discus and support Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Riveriza, Jan 3, 2020.

1. /u/Riveriza
    /u/Riveriza Guest

I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with xcloud but not stream the games from my xbox

submitted by /u/Riveriza
    [link] [comments]

/u/Riveriza, Jan 3, 2020
  2. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Sharing and Windows 10 Connectivity

4. REN AERO Win User

Can't stream Xbox to windows 10 pc.

5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox one x not turning on from Windows app

6. Arminator Win User

PLEASE HELP

You can't connect the Xbox 360 to the Xbox App. Only the Xbox One can stream to the Xbox App.

Long explanation:

The Xbox One has specifically resources reserved to record or stream the console's video output, so you can stream to Beam or Twitch, or record your Gameplay.

The Xbox 360 does not have these resources. And since compressing and streaming video requires a lot of CPU power, and the Xbox 360 is uses nearly 98% CPU resources for rendering games (the rest is used for Guide, Parties and background music), the Xbox
    360 also can't get an update to allow game streaming.

In short: It's not possible to connect the Xbox App to the 360.
Thema:

1. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream - Similar Threads - Game streaming app

2. Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming App not powering on the Xbox: Hi How can i power on my console while on the go? The app doesn't feature a power on function like the one for PC. Or am I doing something wrong? Regards submitted by /u/grobi__ [link]...
  3. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  4. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

in XboX Insiders
    When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me: submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in: I downloaded the preview app on my Galaxy S10 and after it asked me for my login info and the screen is all green with the Xbox logo bouncing nonstop. The app just does that forever and won't load...
  6. Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App: I recently downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app and was able to set everything up, or so I thought. After connecting my Bluetooth controller to my Samsung Galaxy S9, I started the stream and...
  7. How do I get the game streaming app working?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the game streaming app working?: I've had the app installed since November and I have no clue to get the streaming service to work and I'm and insider so I'm really confused rn. Does anybody know what to do? submitted by...
  8. Games not working on the Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Games not working on the Game Streaming App: I have modern warfare on disc but it won't let me play it on project xcloud it that supposed to happen or do I have to have the digital copy of it to play it on project xcloud submitted by...
  9. Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    Cant Download Game Streaming App on Chromebook: I have downloaded the game streaming app on my phone and it works fine, also I have other android apps that work fine on my Chromebook with no issue however on the play store for this app it says...
  10. Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam streaming app not launching/missing game data from Xbox live account: I recently started using Steam to stream and purchase games for my Windows 10 PC. Everything was running fine, and I was using my Xbox Live account to save all my game data. Now when I log into my...