Game Streaming bluetooth controller question

Discus and support Game Streaming bluetooth controller question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the game streaming app set up, controller paired with the phone (all updated) however when i click on the link to console, because the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WotsTheCraic, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Game Streaming bluetooth controller question

I have the game streaming app set up, controller paired with the phone (all updated) however when i click on the link to console, because the controller is connected to the phone and not the Xbox, i am getting the latency error and therefore cant complete setup.

All other functions have a tick by them and are good to go, but the controller can only be connected to 1 source at a time.

Am i missing something here or is this an oversight? ... will i need 2 bluetooth capable controllers to complete the setup?

submitted by /u/WotsTheCraic
    [link] [comments]

/u/WotsTheCraic, Jan 21, 2020
  2. DanteSparda504 Win User

Bluetooth adapter?

I think this question is rather silly. It will be used for bluetooth devices, like headsets, keyboards, and devices to stream your music. It can be used for future controllers even.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

5. FearedNightmare Win User

Connect Controller to xbox through PC

Hello

When streaming your Xbox One to your W10 PC you can just connect your controller to your PC and play like this. W10 should have the controller drivers ready to go already, just connect your controller via a USB cable or via Bluetooth (Bluetooth is only available
    if you have the new controller which comes with the Xbox One S)
  6. RichardW27 Win User

Cannot reconnect xbox controller to Windows 10 PC

Thanks for the help, it seems to be working OK now. I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and it said that it fixed something. Then I removed the controller from the Bluetooth menu, turned all the other Bluetooth devices off and restarted the computer. Then
    I re-paired the controller, turned it off then on again and it connected. And to answer your first question, it has worked normally before, but it has been a while since I last used the controller via Bluetooth with this computer.
Thema:

Game Streaming bluetooth controller question

1. Game Streaming bluetooth controller question - Similar Threads - Game Streaming bluetooth

2. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  3. Streaming games from other consoles with Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming games from other consoles with Xbox One: I don't know if this had been posted before, I've searched to no avail. In particular to streaming games from other consoles, I'll refer to Nintendo Switch since it has no option to stream to PC,...
  4. Accepted for game streaming but still cannot play!

in XboX Insiders
    Accepted for game streaming but still cannot play!: Good evening everybody! I got accepted for the project x cloud (game streaming app android) but i still cannot play. I contacted xbox live chat but they said i had to report my problem and on the...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 13, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of February 13, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  6. Game streaming on local network with non-Bluetooth controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming on local network with non-Bluetooth controller?: So I would love to carry on playing Xbox whilst my wife watches some reality rubbish on TV. However, I only have an older style non-Bluetooth controller. Is there any way I can use the game...
  7. I have a Bluetooth controller connected to my device, game streaming enabled on my Xbox,...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a Bluetooth controller connected to my device, game streaming enabled on my Xbox,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/-TrevWings- [link] [comments]
  8. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]
  9. Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Cant connect bluetooth controller to game streaming app: I want to stream games from my console everything is checked off and now im at the point where i have to pair my controller and when i attempt to press the button for 3 seconds and check bluetooth...
  10. I want to use new Bluetooth Xbox One Controller for Xbox One game streaming, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to use new Bluetooth Xbox One Controller for Xbox One game streaming, please help.: I've connected my Bluetooth Xbox One controller to my PC using the Bluetooth devices settings, but I want to use it for Xbox One Game Streaming. I've tried to do so several times, but it won't...