Game streaming in Australia.. BROKEN due to server testing locations

Discus and support Game streaming in Australia.. BROKEN due to server testing locations in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please fix your testing servers to be local. Game streaming will never work if the test are not localised to the country you live in. Honestly this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Just_Murf, Feb 4, 2020.

1. /u/Just_Murf
    /u/Just_Murf Guest

Please fix your testing servers to be local.

Game streaming will never work if the test are not localised to the country you live in.

Honestly this should be something simple..

If Aussies wanna console stream our connections tests need to be local not back to US servers. This creates a latency 95% of end users can't control.

Please fix.. please

submitted by /u/Just_Murf
    [link] [comments]

/u/Just_Murf, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Sipuli91 Win User

Detailed Network Stats

It would be nice to know where exactly the test servers are located in comparison with the game servers. That would certainly help the people who do have genuine latency problems. It does no good testing your connection using servers located in the States
    if you run the test in Europe.
  3. GR1ZZLYB3AR56 Win User

XBOX ONE X UPLOAD SPEED SLOW

I remember reading somewhere that irrespective of your location, xbox speed test goes via Seattle servers, is this right?

You can probs run an online speed test, using a device such as pc or mobile, and select a server in or near Seattle and you'll probably get results similar to xbox results. I have similar issue regarding tests from uk.

However... I should add that my actual upload speed in no way actually affects my online experience or functionality, and I use xcloud AND console streaming so I can play xbox at work via project xcloud.

So is your concern stemming from actual issues, or simply a response to the actual reported speed from the test?
    Not available in OZ ...

https://press-start.com.au/news/xbo...ud-probably-isnt-coming-to-australia-in-2020/
  4. SatNiteEduardo Win User

COD: Ghosts Players

Can I suggest people post their location in this thread. Dedicated servers or not it will still be beneficial to game on a relatively local server.

I am in Australia and will be playing COD Ghosts. Not sure what mode - I will try them all and then decide.
  5. karlskooter Win User

xbox live game server in the philippines

i’ve got 50mbps cable line that's enough for online gaming provided the game server is in near vicinity. currently my ping is around 60 to 70 msecs. sometimes would reach more than that. game server located at singapore or australia whichever comes first.
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

No dedicated servers for titanfall in Australia

I can reveal that Respawn Entertainment and EA are working very hard to have servers located in Australia available for the launch of Titanfall.
    Didn't happen. We are on Asian servers for launch.
Thema:

1. Game streaming in Australia.. BROKEN due to server testing locations - Similar Threads - Game streaming Australia

2. Bad Xbox to PC Game Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad Xbox to PC Game Streaming: I have an Xbox One S. For some reason, whenever I try to do Xbox to PC Game Streaming, there is an excessive amount of latency, even with my PC and my Xbox plugged directly into the router with...
  3. How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?: I go to the game streaming app on my phone and it says I need to join the xbox insider program but I am an xbox insider? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  4. More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app: X cloud has been amazing I've played hours of forza on my phone and I can't believe how good it runs,but I think they should add more games like the witcher 3,fifa 20 or 19 since they added madden...
  5. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: I got an email this week or last that Microsoft is expanding the XCloud streaming to PC. I wanted to try it out but cannot figure out how. I have the Xbox Game Streaming (Internal Preview)...
  6. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of March 26, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of March 26, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  7. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...
  8. Problem with streaming quality in EA games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with streaming quality in EA games: Hi, i have problem with streaming EA games to my PC in wired network. Any other game works well on any configuration i.e. (720p medium quality / 1080p very high quality). Problem is most in...
  9. I can't stream games off my Xbox to my phone

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream games off my Xbox to my phone: I'm trying to play games from my Xbox one to my phone and I have the game streaming app but every time I go click on console streaming it just says to join the insiders program but I already am...
  10. Xbox game streaming not working in Australia

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming not working in Australia: Hey all, I recently joined the Xbox insider program and have enrolled in the omega ring, but when I try to connect my android device which is android 9 and has Bluetooth 4.0, it says that it isn't...