Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0

Discus and support Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am using Game Streaming on my Shield, and it was working fine till 3 days ago. Now I cannot play any game and getting the error : "the servers are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/franglais8, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0

I am using Game Streaming on my Shield, and it was working fine till 3 days ago. Now I cannot play any game and getting the error : "the servers are busy, cannot connect to stream". I am using wi-fi 5Ghz with 300 mbs and 10 ping. Game streaming is working absolutely fine on my OnePlus 5T though.

P.S. I am using the service in New York.

submitted by /u/franglais8
    [link] [comments]

/u/franglais8, Dec 14, 2019
  2. KrisKarl Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

I would love something like that. I use my Nvidia Shield tablet at the moment for steam games but it would be awesome to get my Xbox games on it too.
  3. StrangeCargo71 Win User

Does the new Xbox one S Bluetooth controller work for iOS and android?

It's work with Android, I paired it with Nvidia Shield TV (Android 6.0)

But I have other problem with it, do not work Impulse Triggers in Forza 6 Apex via Bluetooth connection.
  4. Victormendoza62 Win User

Lack of Remote Play Feature?

Definitely a feature that should be added. People play xbox one remotely using an nvidia shield portable. I have my nvidia shield portable to play my pc games remotely and my ps vita to play my ps4 remotely. If a game comes out for ps4 and pc and xbox
    one...I usually buy it for ps4 or pc due to my ability to play them remotely. I only buy exclusive xbox one games for the xbox one. With traveling for work, family taking over the tv; I am forced to play on other screens. I think I read somewhere though,
    that the smart glass app will stream your tv channel...hopefully this is the beginning of streaming xbox one games to your computer, ios or android device.

Here is the link to play xbox remotely.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/621638/general-discussion/-solved-playing-xbox-360-or-ps3-on-the-nvidia-shield/

Too complicated for me to set it up but others have. Hopefully microsoft does something official.
  5. LenaStarlight Win User

the smartglass never shows fable anniversary

We're having this problem too. It will connect and show what game is currently playing, but it only shows achievements and description. Map and other features won't show up. We're using a Nvidia Shield Tab 1 with the latest android
    update.
  6. LoadingTom Win User

Unable to sign in Xbox Android

Thanks for replying. I am on Android 7.0. It just kept loading with no error message.
Thema:

Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0

1. Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0 - Similar Threads - Game Streaming issue

2. Xbox Game Streaming Cellular Data Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Cellular Data Issues: Hey all, I've been having issues lately with the Xbox Game Streaming; I have no problems playing Xcloud on my cellular data plan but when I try and do the game streaming I continually get audio...
  3. Xbox game streaming Xcloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming Xcloud issue: Hello everyone. I don't have invition to Xcloud . But i'am already registered to it 3-5 months ago but i don't have any invition. Why ???????? Pls help with it. submitted by /u/memeslatvian...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming Issue: Backwards Compatible Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Issue: Backwards Compatible Titles: Is there a specific reason that I can't game stream COD: Black Ops II? It works for about ten seconds just fine, then the console closes the game saying that this game can't be streamed (though it...
  5. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  6. Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app

in XboX Insiders
    Potential Game Streaming app issue, can't report from app: Hey folks! So, I think I discovered something, but it isn't something I can report with the "Report a problem" feature. I am not currently in the preview for xCloud, but I do have the Game...
  7. Network quality issues while streaming games to windows 10 Wired on both ends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network quality issues while streaming games to windows 10 Wired on both ends: I'm currently having issues streaming form my laptop to the xbox. IM getting major lag. I even ran a cat 6 cable to router and cat 6 from my xbox to the router too. My network is Netgear n6400...
  8. Xbox One Game Streaming Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game Streaming Issue: I occasionally have issues with my game streaming where I will randomly not be able to connect to my xbox for streaming. The error message is as follows "We couldn't connect to your console. Make...
  9. Controller issue when game streaming Fifa 16&17 + Forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller issue when game streaming Fifa 16&17 + Forza horizon 3: Hi, When using the Xbox app to use game streaming, often the controller will work to control the xbox dashboard, but cannot be used to control a game of Fifa 16, 17 and Forza horizon 3, but will...
  10. xbox game bar streaming issue after being unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar streaming issue after being unbanned: Hey, just got un banned from communication yesterday. I tried streaming today and it still says you are banned you can not stream. i tried restarting my game but it continued to say that every...