Game streaming question

Discus and support Game streaming question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go? submitted by /u/mr_jiggely [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mr_jiggely, Nov 9, 2019 at 7:25 PM.

1. Game streaming question

How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go?

submitted by /u/mr_jiggely
    [link] [comments]

/u/mr_jiggely, Nov 9, 2019 at 7:25 PM
  2. GR412 Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller
    while on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  3. GR412 Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

Hi there DavesPshyco,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there are some questions with game streaming using the Xbox app.I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting app:
    How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10. Take a look at the following
    system requirements to be able to use the game streaming feature.

Hope this helps.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  6. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

Looking for a new clan to be in

Here's a question for any clan: Do you do any YouTube gaming commentary and/or live stream on Twitch?
Thema:

Game streaming question

1. Game streaming question - Similar Threads - Game streaming question

2. Can't get game streaming to work at all

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get game streaming to work at all: In the U.K. , service provider is Virgin Media, I'm getting around 100 down, 15 up. I tried streaming in my home on the same network, wired and unwired xbox and I also tried it at my work which...
  3. xbox game streaming on IOS

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming on IOS: Hey is there a possible chance to get xbox game streaming on the app store (IOS store) so i could test it out? Im in the alpha skip ahead ring submitted by /u/kyekiller [link] [comments]
  4. How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  5. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  6. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming: Is Xbox game streaming open to all insider because I cannot access it? submitted by /u/kowalski69ixx [link] [comments]
  8. Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming: Does it only work for games digitally installed? If so, would it ever be possible to make it so disk games can work by also 'installing' them, to make them function in a similar to disk games....
  9. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  10. Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming: Thinking about buying this. But does it support my ultra wide resolution 3440x1440? Also can I use my xbox controller who is connected? Not the Xbox one but the normal one? Works fine for steam...