Game streaming question

Discus and support Game streaming question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go? submitted by /u/mr_jiggely [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mr_jiggely, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Game streaming question

How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go?

submitted by /u/mr_jiggely
    [link] [comments]

/u/mr_jiggely, Nov 9, 2019
  2. GR412 Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller
    while on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  3. GR412 Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

Hi there DavesPshyco,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there are some questions with game streaming using the Xbox app.I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting app:
    How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10. Take a look at the following
    system requirements to be able to use the game streaming feature.

Hope this helps.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  6. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

Looking for a new clan to be in

Here's a question for any clan: Do you do any YouTube gaming commentary and/or live stream on Twitch?
Thema:

Game streaming question

1. Game streaming question - Similar Threads - Game streaming question

2. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  3. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox game streaming app on Xbox one first generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game streaming app on Xbox one first generation: Hi I'm having a problem seeing up game streaming app on a compatible Android phone to a first generation Xbox one. When i sign in to the app nothing happens i get this screen. I've set the...
  5. Ive tried everything to try and stream games

in XboX Insiders
    Ive tried everything to try and stream games: So as some of you now i broke my leg recently and have been trying to get the xbox streaming app to work. Ive tried everything. I made sure everything was right. My xbox can stream games, i have...
  6. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  7. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  8. Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming: Does it only work for games digitally installed? If so, would it ever be possible to make it so disk games can work by also 'installing' them, to make them function in a similar to disk games....
  9. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  10. Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming: Thinking about buying this. But does it support my ultra wide resolution 3440x1440? Also can I use my xbox controller who is connected? Not the Xbox one but the normal one? Works fine for steam...