Game streaming question

Discus and support Game streaming question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go? submitted by /u/mr_jiggely [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mr_jiggely, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Game streaming question

How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go?

submitted by /u/mr_jiggely
    [link] [comments]

/u/mr_jiggely, Nov 9, 2019
  2. GR412 Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller
    while on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  3. GR412 Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

Hi there DavesPshyco,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there are some questions with game streaming using the Xbox app.I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting app:
    How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10. Take a look at the following
    system requirements to be able to use the game streaming feature.

Hope this helps.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  6. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Streaming Question

You can stream from your PC using the Xbox media center. Its not perfect but it works well enough to stream content stored on your PC.
Thema:

Game streaming question

1. Game streaming question - Similar Threads - Game streaming question

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 13, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of August 13, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Hour - Streaming/Content Creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Hour - Streaming/Content Creation: Hello there! I'm and from South Africa. A very proud Xbox Ambassador and also one of the Xbox Playdates Host for South Africa. With numerous friends on Xbox who only had Xbox Live and often...
  4. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  5. Game Streaming bluetooth controller question

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming bluetooth controller question: I have the game streaming app set up, controller paired with the phone (all updated) however when i click on the link to console, because the controller is connected to the phone and not the Xbox,...
  6. Questions for being new to Xbox game streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions for being new to Xbox game streaming.: Ok so I live out in the country so our internet is limited. I get enough to where playing on live is great but it’s not the greatest to game stream to my tablet on my WiFi. So I got a new Samsung...
  7. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...
  8. Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming: Does it only work for games digitally installed? If so, would it ever be possible to make it so disk games can work by also 'installing' them, to make them function in a similar to disk games....
  9. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  10. Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming: Thinking about buying this. But does it support my ultra wide resolution 3440x1440? Also can I use my xbox controller who is connected? Not the Xbox one but the normal one? Works fine for steam...