Game streaming suggestion

Discus and support Game streaming suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an idea. Perhaps with console streaming there can be a side by side thing, so it's just the same thing displayed on both the left and right side... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenDoesThings, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Game streaming suggestion

I have an idea. Perhaps with console streaming there can be a side by side thing, so it's just the same thing displayed on both the left and right side of a device, in order to allow for cardboard headsets. The main issue I've found is that my phone is fairly small. If I can put it in a VR headset, that would no longer be a problem. You could set it just like it is now with controller stuff and no head tracking to make it so that porting isn't necessary, and people can just use a seemingly larger screen for streaming. Also, it would be cool for fps games like superhot and all.

submitted by /u/BenDoesThings
    [link] [comments]

/u/BenDoesThings, Nov 5, 2019
  2. TSB Unknown357 Win User

Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

I would suggest to contact your ISP. For more mbps. If your limited. Then suggest a plan for gaming and streaming
  3. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

not connecting to network

i'd suggest using a cabled connection,much more stable for gaming and streaming
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Poor performance when streaming Xbox to PC

Hello there fellow gamer,

We understand that there are some games that are not properly streaming, or that the quality of the streaming is not so great.

Our suggestion, please attempt to follow our improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    support article which lists various steps on improving such streaming.

Try this for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox Streaming black bars

Hi,

Display issues when streaming your games on Windows 10 using the Xbox App may occur due to an outdated graphics card drivers or an unstable internet connection. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you perform the suggested solutions on this

link

It is also recommend that you check if your PC meets the system requirements for the game streaming. You may go to How to use game streaming in the Xbox app
    on Windows 10
    as your reference. For additional information on how to improve the game streaming performance on Windows 10, you may visit this

link

Should you have any other queries, you can reply to this post anytime.
Thema:

Game streaming suggestion

1. Game streaming suggestion - Similar Threads - Game streaming suggestion

2. Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset feedback and game lag when streaming to twitch with webcam: When I stream from my xbox to twitch it works just fine no lag no issues until I connect my usb webcam and then I get lag in the game and audio feedback on my headset. I have an xbox one, turtle...
  3. Xbox Streaming app: Xbox 360 games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming app: Xbox 360 games?: I just love how Microsoft is really pushing streaming on portable devices as this is something I wanted since 2015, I am an happy owner of a Razr Kishi and having a blast playing Xbox on my Note...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Streaming on Surface Pro: Hi, I'm trying to get Game Pass streaming on my Surface Pro but I only get an option to install the Game Pass games... Is there xCloud streaming on the Surface Pro? If not, why? Wasn't the whole...
  5. Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at...: Xbox game pass streaming is a pixelated mess. I have an AX3000 Router, cable internet at 50mbs and a note 10 phone. Are there any specific router settings or something I can do? and a note 10...
  6. Console stream disabled after game pass release

in XboX Insiders
    Console stream disabled after game pass release: So the 15th of September game pass finally released. But now the gamestream app tells me "we've moved to game pass" but I cannot stream my Xbox games on my Xbox one on the game pass app. Is...
  7. Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...

in XboX Insiders
    Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  8. Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...

in XboX Insiders
    Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  9. How do I stream live NFL games over my XBox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stream live NFL games over my XBox 1?: Dues to the state of things because of COVID-19 we would like to stream live NFL games this season over our XBox1. We do not have a cable subscription to our house as we don't watch TV. We do...
  10. [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] - touch controls for Xbox game streaming: To be honest we should have touch controls for the people who doesn't have Bluetooth controllers including me submitted by /u/IvoOFC [link] [comments]