Game streaming suggestion

Discus and support Game streaming suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an idea. Perhaps with console streaming there can be a side by side thing, so it's just the same thing displayed on both the left and right side... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BenDoesThings, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Game streaming suggestion

I have an idea. Perhaps with console streaming there can be a side by side thing, so it's just the same thing displayed on both the left and right side of a device, in order to allow for cardboard headsets. The main issue I've found is that my phone is fairly small. If I can put it in a VR headset, that would no longer be a problem. You could set it just like it is now with controller stuff and no head tracking to make it so that porting isn't necessary, and people can just use a seemingly larger screen for streaming. Also, it would be cool for fps games like superhot and all.

submitted by /u/BenDoesThings
    [link] [comments]

/u/BenDoesThings, Nov 5, 2019
  2. TSB Unknown357 Win User

Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

I would suggest to contact your ISP. For more mbps. If your limited. Then suggest a plan for gaming and streaming
  3. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

not connecting to network

i'd suggest using a cabled connection,much more stable for gaming and streaming
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Poor performance when streaming Xbox to PC

Hello there fellow gamer,

We understand that there are some games that are not properly streaming, or that the quality of the streaming is not so great.

Our suggestion, please attempt to follow our improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    support article which lists various steps on improving such streaming.

Try this for us and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  6. Loraine Mon Win User

Xbox Streaming black bars

Hi,

Display issues when streaming your games on Windows 10 using the Xbox App may occur due to an outdated graphics card drivers or an unstable internet connection. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you perform the suggested solutions on this

link

It is also recommend that you check if your PC meets the system requirements for the game streaming. You may go to How to use game streaming in the Xbox app
    on Windows 10
    as your reference. For additional information on how to improve the game streaming performance on Windows 10, you may visit this

link

Should you have any other queries, you can reply to this post anytime.
Thema:

Game streaming suggestion

1. Game streaming suggestion - Similar Threads - Game streaming suggestion

2. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  3. How to set up game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to set up game streaming: I'm in the xcloud and in insiders how do I get to stream games from my Xbox one submitted by /u/bigry8058 [link] [comments]
  4. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  5. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game streaming app on Xbox one first generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game streaming app on Xbox one first generation: Hi I'm having a problem seeing up game streaming app on a compatible Android phone to a first generation Xbox one. When i sign in to the app nothing happens i get this screen. I've set the...
  7. Ive tried everything to try and stream games

in XboX Insiders
    Ive tried everything to try and stream games: So as some of you now i broke my leg recently and have been trying to get the xbox streaming app to work. Ive tried everything. I made sure everything was right. My xbox can stream games, i have...
  8. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  9. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...
  10. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]