Game Streaming wont connect even though I am an insider?

Discus and support Game Streaming wont connect even though I am an insider? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am am insider, I have the update preview installed, I'm in the US, but when I go to connect it says that's it's not available in my ring or region.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pear05, Jan 15, 2020.

1. /u/Pear05
    /u/Pear05 Guest

I am am insider, I have the update preview installed, I'm in the US, but when I go to connect it says that's it's not available in my ring or region. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong?

submitted by /u/Pear05
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pear05, Jan 15, 2020
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

wont connect to xbl even though i am

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):
  3. HI I AM THOR Win User

Upload Issues/ As well as packet loss issues

Chris,

I am testing speeds from the Microsoft edge app, as I am typing this response. Download is pulling at about 140 mbps, Upload has only hit about 6mbps which is still not optimal, though better than a 1-2 mbps.

The upload is causing such an issue, it wont even allow me to load up Multiplayer. I am a big Rainbow 6 Siege PLayer, and it wont allow me to do anything on the game, "without internet connection", is what it states. It acts as if it can't connect period.
    This is why I said, I cant do anything. I recently began Streaming on twitch, and haven't been able to do any of that, with my xbox not performing properly.

The download speed is fine, but the upload speed is just being a major pain, and it didn't start until about a week and a half, to two weeks ago. It also, wont allow me to join parties or talk with people consistently either.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Halo 4 states I am not connected to Xbox LIVE even though I am.

"You appear to have lost your connection to Xbox LIVE. You must be connected to Xbox LIVE to play"
    Hello Jrodpark24 with the message you are getting that isn't the xbox live subscription it is caused by getting disconnected from the
    xbox live service thru the internet.

you can try unplugging router, leaving unplugged for two minutes once you plug it in wait for all lights to come on connect the xbox again then try the game

Let me know how it works.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum team
  5. MonicaSalazar Win User

Hi Kharik

what I recommend you need to clear your system Cache by going to storage and under hard drive press Y instead of A then turn off your console and turn it back on if that doesn't work, go to login.live.com and sign in turn off two step verification under
    Password and Security, Edit security info. then delete your profile and re download it again that should help clear this out. :)
  6. paperbag34 Win User

have you tried looking at payment options and seeing if your live is being messed with or if you got a new credit card (if paying from credit card) check if you put the new card in or you can also try deleting your profile and then downloading it back on
    to your Xbox if not then check your game disk and if dirty or scratched to the point that you cant normally use it then try toothpaste it may seem crazy but I clean my discs that way and they work perfectly fine but if worse comes to worse then go get your
    game resurfaced at a video store like super star video or holly wood video to fix it but if none of that works then I don't know how to help
Thema:

1. Game Streaming wont connect even though I am an insider? - Similar Threads - Game Streaming wont

2. How do I stream live NFL games over my XBox 1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stream live NFL games over my XBox 1?: Dues to the state of things because of COVID-19 we would like to stream live NFL games this season over our XBox1. We do not have a cable subscription to our house as we don't watch TV. We do...
  3. Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working: Every time I try to connect to my console I get the same error saying that it can not connect. Anyone else having this problem or know how to solve it? submitted by /u/VanillaAce91819 [link]...
  4. game pass streaming on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    game pass streaming on Android: I live in the United States and when given the prompt to connect to my xbox it says that its not available in my region. Is it just select spots in the U.S or is the app bugging out?...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Streaming: I've just installed the Xbox game streaming app from a third party since I have the Huawei P40 Pro and it no longer carries Google services. The app itself has installed and does work. However,...
  6. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox: Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost no issues) through two missions I quit and...
  7. When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mgentry94 [link] [comments]
  8. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  9. Streaming test went super well needs good internet and a good phone. Wont stream xbox360 games

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming test went super well needs good internet and a good phone. Wont stream xbox360 games: I got into this with low expectations of 3-4 second leg however playing halo 5 on forge was only about a fraction of a second behind even with my low internet speed that will be upgraded. I often...
  10. Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming issue wont let me use console streaming.: I'm trying to start console streaming with the game streaming app but only the xcloud works. When I try to switch to console streaming it tells me register as an insider wich I already am. Am I...