Game streaming won't work even though I'm in the mid West US

Discus and support Game streaming won't work even though I'm in the mid West US in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/superlongusername111 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/superlongusername111, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Game streaming won't work even though I'm in the mid West US

/u/superlongusername111, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Brownbob06 Win User

4K support day one

The Xbox One isn't a gaming powerhouse... We won't even get 1440 out of it, let alone 4k for gaming.

Streaming though, I'm not sure why there's a hold up on that. Isn't this supposed to be THE home entertainment system? How is that possible when it can't even keep up with current resolutions?
  3. Lord Vrel Win User

Halo map packs

I'm mid-west, but still usually play late at night. :3

My offer goes to anyone who wants to do the anniversary maps, btw. ^_^
  4. Vavaboom9000 Win User

DNS error - Xbox connection broken for days at a time

Yeah, that's what it sounds like :( It doesn't really make sense though, as there are other console gamers in this house whose 'nets functioning fine. Multiple other computers (such as this one!) are still connected and working fine.

It's a bizarre and annoying problem, it just suddenly disconnects, even mid-game and then won't reconnect for days but then will suddenly work again. It's driving me mad as there is no apparent reason as to why it should just stop working like this!

BF3 is the multiplayer game I'm playing atm, which I have for both 360 and pc, it cut out last night on 360 and won't reconnect, but works fine on PC still. So i doubt it could be the game =/
  5. Gilbear88 Win User

Black ops and Black ops 2 Zombie Crew

I'm near the west coast so I won't have the game for another 4-5 hours but my GT is
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

When SHOPKO HOMETOWN open up where you lived. Will you buy games there.

Never heard of Shopko before; I'm guessing it is an east coast/mid west chain?

In CA, its pretty much gamestop, target, walmart, or best buy. And amazon for online purchases, of course...
Thema:

Game streaming won't work even though I'm in the mid West US

1. Game streaming won't work even though I'm in the mid West US - Similar Threads - Game streaming won't

2. Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September: For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September. "Apple outlines this in an App Store rule that says “games offered in a game subscription must be owned or...
  3. Game streaming won't connect to the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming won't connect to the xbox: I'm having an issue where the app loads and can tell my controller is connected but when I go to connect to my xbox it won't connect. They're on the same network and everything and it was working...
  4. So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...

in XboX Insiders
    So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...: What's happening? It has been like this for about teo months now submitted by /u/Giogay [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in: I downloaded the preview app on my Galaxy S10 and after it asked me for my login info and the screen is all green with the Xbox logo bouncing nonstop. The app just does that forever and won't load...
  6. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  7. Nothing works right...apps won't stream, games won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing works right...apps won't stream, games won't launch: Sick of this useless ****...Nothing works right. Can't stream Vudu or Prime, games won't start or say not enough space when there's hundreds of gigs free. 36a5a510-0e27-4adf-9f8d-0945ea3f6061
  8. Streaming games from my Windows 10 won't show when I connect my xbox to xbox app on my windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming games from my Windows 10 won't show when I connect my xbox to xbox app on my windows: When I connect my xbox, it doesn't give me the option of streaming. It just says more, and all I can do is connect and disconnect my xbox. It is in Norwegian but the streaming button should show...
  9. Mic won't work through game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic won't work through game streaming: Ever since the update on xbox, my mic does not work through game streaming. On the top right it now shows a mute mic symbol. My mic is working fine as it works when I'm not using game streaming...
  10. Allow game streaming to other devices, won't stay selected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow game streaming to other devices, won't stay selected: Hi, I'm trying to stream games from xbox one to Windows 10 PC. Everything is set up, PC can see Xbox, but just won't stream. Tells me to go to Xbox Prefs, Game DVR & streaming, and turn on 'Allow...