Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

Discus and support Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeadcthulhuX, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure what it's trying to make me upgrade.

submitted by /u/DeadcthulhuX
    [link] [comments]

/u/DeadcthulhuX, Sep 16, 2020
  2. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  3. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  5. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Will the new Xbox Two be 100% Cloud Gaming?

there will be discs but you can use Xcloud to stream games
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox game disc copies on game streaming app

Do you mean the "in house" streaming via the Xbox App, or do you mean the Project xCloud streaming to your mobile phone?

Since the Xbox App simply acts as an "extension cord" for your console display, disc games should work the same as on the actual console, which means, your disc has to be detected by the console in order for the game to work.

If it doesn't check that the game works locally on the console. If it doesn't work there as well, make sure the disc isn't dirty or damaged.

For xCloud game streaming to your smartphone, only digital games work, as the cloud service can't know that you have the disc somewhere.
Thema:

Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

1. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not. - Similar Threads - Game Streaming works

2. Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Is it just me or is the game streaming app not working: Every time I try to connect to my console I get the same error saying that it can not connect. Anyone else having this problem or know how to solve it? submitted by /u/VanillaAce91819 [link]...
  3. Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Streaming - Cloud Save Not Working On Xbox: Please forgive me as I'm new here. I've been playing Witcher 3 for a couple weeks now and thought I'd try it on my Note 9. After playing (with almost no issues) through two missions I quit and...
  4. Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android): Everytime I go into the Xbox game streaming preview app, I choose to stream from a console and have signed in. The problem is it says I need to be an Xbox insider even though I already have been...
  5. Game streaming app not working...?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app not working...?: I have the insider account and am an insider and I tried to use the game streaming app and it didn't work with my controller. The app said you could use a controller that came with an Xbox one x...
  6. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  7. Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming App Not Working And Showing Black Screen: Anyone having problems when they use the game streaming app? I tried playing Madden but could only hear sound and no picture. Anyone know why? I don't think I have fully set up Madden on my Xbox,...
  8. Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/leonkoo [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?: So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I...
  10. Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...: Tried changing batteries, reconnecting controller submitted by /u/emenzee [link] [comments]