Game streaming

Discus and support Game streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the Xbox insider hub app on my windows laptop and Xbox and they both say I'm apart of the Xbox insider program. But when I go on the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chageman9, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/chageman9
    /u/chageman9 Guest

Game streaming

I have the Xbox insider hub app on my windows laptop and Xbox and they both say I'm apart of the Xbox insider program. But when I go on the game streaming app it says that I am not and will not let me streak to my phone. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/chageman9
    [link] [comments]

/u/chageman9, Dec 1, 2019
  2. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Aspect Ratio Incorrect When Streaming

4. Smwutches Win User

Laptop xbox display

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

NOW do you think Microsoft will rethink DRM?

^^Sony's cloud streaming service will stream PS3 games to the PS4.
Thema:

Game streaming

1. Game streaming - Similar Threads - Game streaming

2. Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0: I am using Game Streaming on my Shield, and it was working fine till 3 days ago. Now I cannot play any game and getting the error : "the servers are busy, cannot connect to stream". I am using...
  3. Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming: Hi there, I've tried connecting my Xbox One controller wirelessly via Bluetooth and wired through an OTG connection, but both methods seem to come with the same problems. The app and games work...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 12, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  5. I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Beetlesnapper [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...
  7. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  8. issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app: Win 10 fully updated, all drivers current ect. Unable to use streaming software to stream games using xbox game pass. I have been able to isolate the issue being when you choose the window you...
  9. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...