Game streaming

Discus and support Game streaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Acabei de instalar o Xbox game streaming e configurei meu console só que está pedindo um controle bluetooth e minha versão do Xbox é o flat, não tenho... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IgorAlmeida6, Feb 27, 2020.

1. IgorAlmeida6
    IgorAlmeida6 Guest

Game streaming

Acabei de instalar o Xbox game streaming e configurei meu console só que está pedindo um controle bluetooth e minha versão do Xbox é o flat, não tenho um controle bluetooth.Teriam alguma solução pro meu caso ?

[Translation - I just installed the Xbox game streaming and set up my console only that is asking for a bluetooth controller and my version of the Xbox is flat, I don't have a bluetooth controller. Would there be any solution for my case?]

:)

IgorAlmeida6, Feb 27, 2020
  2. McX was here Win User

Game DVR Xbox App

Sorry, but it is not currently possible to upload console-streamed game videos. When you record a streamed game, the GameDVR video is associated with the Xbox app, not with the streamed game (because the recording feature doesn't know you are streaming or
    what you are streaming). Consequently it cannot be uploaded (Xbox Live knows that the Xbox app is not a game).
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Aspect Ratio Incorrect When Streaming

4. Smwutches Win User

Laptop xbox display

5. x24hrs2livex Win User

NOW do you think Microsoft will rethink DRM?

^^Sony's cloud streaming service will stream PS3 games to the PS4.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
Thema:

Game streaming

1. Game streaming - Similar Threads - Game streaming

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of April 02, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of April 02, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.: I use xCloud/Game Streaming on android. I hopped on forza and I'll hold the triggers at partial and the input just jumps around. I'll be holding it at ~50% and itll jump all the way to the top and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Games on Console Streaming: I think that you guys should give people who are in Project XCloud, game pass if you are console streaming. What I mean by this is if we are console streaming on our phone, we should be able to...
  5. Bad Xbox to PC Game Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad Xbox to PC Game Streaming: I have an Xbox One S. For some reason, whenever I try to do Xbox to PC Game Streaming, there is an excessive amount of latency, even with my PC and my Xbox plugged directly into the router with...
  6. How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream games from my xbox to my phone?: I go to the game streaming app on my phone and it says I need to join the xbox insider program but I am an xbox insider? submitted by /u/N1ck__nam3 [link] [comments]
  7. More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app: X cloud has been amazing I've played hours of forza on my phone and I can't believe how good it runs,but I think they should add more games like the witcher 3,fifa 20 or 19 since they added madden...
  8. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: I got an email this week or last that Microsoft is expanding the XCloud streaming to PC. I wanted to try it out but cannot figure out how. I have the Xbox Game Streaming (Internal Preview)...
  9. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of March 26, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of March 26, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  10. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...