Game stuck at 1

Discus and support Game stuck at 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is stuck installing at 1%. I have disconnected the internet to see if it would install. It freezes the install and wont let me continue my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grizzgolf, May 5, 2015.

1. grizzgolf
    grizzgolf Guest

Game stuck at 1

My game is stuck installing at 1%. I have disconnected the internet to see if it would install. It freezes the install and wont let me continue my download. What else can I do to get this game to install?

:)

grizzgolf, May 5, 2015
  2. Stuck at 1%

That worked! Preciate it, hope you got yours working too, I left it unplugged for about 5-10 minutes and worked the next time.

SlimJeezy-0C48A60A-F373-4011-A8A7-D06A22C6B975, May 5, 2015
  3. Joboffal
    Joboffal Guest
    Stuck at 1%

i've been stuck at 10% since 1:30, live support have told me to power cycle, which i've done, numerous times now and still gets stuck at 10%, not a good launch day for me

Joboffal, May 5, 2015
  4. littledude923 Win User

Freezing minecraft issues!

well my game is stuck at 1%
  5. SlimJeezy-0C48A60A-F Win User

Stuck at 1%

That worked! Preciate it, hope you got yours working too, I left it unplugged for about 5-10 minutes and worked the next time.
  6. Joboffal Win User

Stuck at 1%

i've been stuck at 10% since 1:30, live support have told me to power cycle, which i've done, numerous times now and still gets stuck at 10%, not a good launch day for me
  7. Talon Hunter 55 Win User

Stuck at 1%

I had this I disconnected from the internet then, cancelled the download and then restarted the console. I then installed the game offline and was in in about 15 mins........however I played through the single player for a few hours switched the internet
    back on and I got booted straight out of the game and back to the installation.....what's the go with that????
  8. SlimJeezy-0C48A60A-F Win User

Stuck at 1%

Thanks dude, I'll give it try
Thema:

Game stuck at 1

1. Game stuck at 1 - Similar Threads - Game stuck

2. Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen): I recently bought an original Xbox game (Tony Hawk 3) to play on Xbox 360. However, when I try to play the game it loads to the original Xbox splash screen but it gets stuck there. The game seems...
  3. Constantly getting Error Code: 0x800704c6 game is stuck downloading at a certain point at 0 B.

in XBoX on Windows
    Constantly getting Error Code: 0x800704c6 game is stuck downloading at a certain point at 0 B.: Hi I've had this issue regarding downloading a game on the Xbox App on PC. The game downloads to a certain point and just stops and doesn't continue. It has been happening for the past few days...
  4. Xbox game update keeps getting stuck at 100%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game update keeps getting stuck at 100%: Whenever I download/update a game it gets stuck at 100% and I can‘t play it. I disconnected the wifi and it would let me play the game. But if it is an online game I am screwed... submitted by...
  5. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition with Game Pass, error code 0x800704c6, Stuck on 2%...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition with Game Pass, error code 0x800704c6, Stuck on 2%...: I have recently bought the game pass on PC and am trying to download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition, however, when I start downloading it stops at 2% and it eventually comes up with error...
  6. Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past): I'm trying to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it's not working since the charging date is stuck in the past. I tried cancelling and renewing the subscription and it didn't work. I also tried...
  7. Game Install Stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Install Stuck: Trying to Install The Outer Worlds on PC. I have XBOX Game Pass for PC. The game is stuck and nothing seems to work to get it finish installing. In the XBOX app, it shows that it is in Queue with...
  8. Game Pass PC - Trying to install game but gets stuck

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC - Trying to install game but gets stuck: Hey Everyone! Im trying to install Blair Witch via Game Pass on the Xbox PC Beta App. It starts to install fine but then it gets to 190mb downloaded and then the speed drops to 0 and stops...
  9. Minecraft download stuck at 0%. Every other game download will start, just not minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft download stuck at 0%. Every other game download will start, just not minecraft: I'm trying to download Minecraft, but it just wont. I've tried many other games, all of which start downloading instantly. It's only Minecraft bedrock edition that has this issue. I've tried...
  10. Game Stuck At 100%, then uninstalled on it’s own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Stuck At 100%, then uninstalled on it’s own: I was waiting for Modern Warfare (2019) to finish updating. It reached 100%, but it wouldn’t say it was ready to start, nor did it stop updating. It was stuck at 100%. I restarted my Xbox, but it...