Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer

Discus and support Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Iv been trying to play online but when the game loads it then says cant load ur game save or the game loads fine but i go to play online an i get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oO M0NSTR0US Oo, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer

Iv been trying to play online but when the game loads it then says cant load ur game save or the game loads fine but i go to play online an i get a message saying can not connect to live servers ? And on top of this as i power on my xbox one s it says connect
    to xbox live yes i press the guide button on my controller and im signed in i see my friends i get notifications i have check my gold subscription and i have 6months gold.. Please if anyone has info to what is going on please let me know cause im lost. Iv
    hard reset the console iv reset my modem all that stuff.

thank you in advance.

:)

oO M0NSTR0US Oo, Apr 21, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Monstrous,

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues with the connection on your Xbox One. Go ahead and take a look at the following support page to troubleshoot this issue.

When you load the page, click on, "I can connect, but I am experiencing connection quality issues."

Go ahead and give that a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Jogos da game god -[Translation - God games]

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Are you unable to launch the game or connect to the multiplayer section of the game? What is the error message that appears when you launch the game or connect to the multiplayer section of the game? Be
    sure to let us know the results!
  4. Aprice7 Win User

“Checking Xbox 360 info” and “no network connection”

Tried that, but when I try to launch the game it says "the xbox guide is not currently available." I think it is an issue with online because I am unable to connect to multiplayer. I have a regular network connection but it says I do not have an multiplayer
    connection.
  5. pb1379 Win User

Forza 6 disconnected from lobby disconnected from server

unable to connect with server in multiplayer
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Is live ded?

mm, I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having. I've been experiencing a few of them myself, with games not syncing data and being unable to connect to online games. Hope to see the team get things up and running, back to normal again, before
    it becomes more of an issue.

Best,

L
Thema:

1. Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer - Similar Threads - Game sync issue

2. Recent start up issues and game syncing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent start up issues and game syncing: November hasn't been my friend. First my game RDR2 has been having trouble syncing game with a save. Xbox says clear saved game and resent with cloud. Console freezes up when i try this. So i...
  3. Help! Sync Issue: Now Reset to Level 1 on all 3 Word Games (was at expert levels)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Sync Issue: Now Reset to Level 1 on all 3 Word Games (was at expert levels): Help!! Can someone help me recover my levels for Microsoft Word Games on Windows 10 ? Was at Expert Levels (Over 135 for Wordament, over 125 for Jumble & 97 for Crossword as best I recall) until a...
  4. Sync issues with NFL Game Pass app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync issues with NFL Game Pass app.: Not sure if I'm in the right place... I've looked and can't find anyone else with the same issue. I have Xbox One S, and NFL Game Pass. On the last two weeks' games the sound is completely out...
  5. Issues with Sync data frequently failing when opening games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Sync data frequently failing when opening games: My son's xbox 1 frequently fails to sync data when he's booting any game up. Somedays it just doesn't work at all and other times it can take an hour or so of trying. Occasionally it works 1st...
  6. Game Sync Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sync Issues: Recently I have encountered an issue in that when I start a game my save files wont sync, there does not seem to be an issue with my broadband connection (down:3.51 up:0.32). This has basically...
  7. Sync Games Data Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync Games Data Issue: It's been 3 days since I'm experiecing error while trying to sync game data saves from the cloud to the console. I'm simply unable to retrieve any of my games saves from the cloud and so I'm...
  8. Xbox downstairs games not available on my Xbox upstairs? Sync issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox downstairs games not available on my Xbox upstairs? Sync issue?: Hey everyone, For some reason my Xbox downstairs shows all the games on my account and username but my Xbox upstairs don't seem to be syncing my account correctly or something is not right....
  9. HOW I FIXED SYNC GAME SAVE ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW I FIXED SYNC GAME SAVE ISSUE: I had unable to retrieve latest save error. My fix was go into settings and change the console name had days of trying to get my save to load on fallout 4. After I changed the console name in...
  10. My issue with syncing game data from the cloud has been resolved!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My issue with syncing game data from the cloud has been resolved!: So lately i have been having a lot of issues with the Xbox One constantly trying to sync my savedata from the cloud. When i loaded a game i would always see the message that it was trying to get...