Game tag fail

Discus and support Game tag fail in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening I had a little problem of account it was not long my sister changed my username for a ridiculous preudo I would change it by this pseudo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThwartFollower, May 12, 2019.

1. Game tag fail

Good evening I had a little problem of account it was not long my sister changed my username for a ridiculous preudo I would change it by this pseudo thank you: NLT TheZombie5

:)

ThwartFollower, May 12, 2019
  2. WoA NightWolf V Win User

Game tag fail

Unfortunate indeed. As stated by multiple ambassadors, yes you would need to pay for a new name change, as unfortunate and grueling as that is perhaps you should put a pin on your account? This can stop others from accessing your account
    with a simple pin that only you know. Try placing a pin on your xbox account to protect it while you are away.

Here is a link!

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/my-account/security/create-xbox-one-passkey

Happy Gaming - NightWolf
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Game tag fail

How did your sister change your gamertag? I remember when I changed mine, I was able to get it for free.
  4. Yombi GS Win User

Game tag fail

You can change your GT any time but for a fee (or charge)
  5. {Parity} Win User

Game tag fail

You can change your tag anytime but there will be a charge for the change.
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Game tag fail

His sister changed his gamertag and he basically wanted to change it for that new one.
Thema:

Game tag fail

1. Game tag fail - Similar Threads - Game tag fail

2. Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing games and xbox gold live/gamer tag between two devices: My son currently has an xbox one at our house and an Xbox Gold Live account. He wants to get another xbox one at his father’s house but be able to log in using the same gamer tag and xbox gold...
  3. After a factory reboot I have last a game tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After a factory reboot I have last a game tag: i lost the gametag and cant remember the linked email address, how to i find this out ef88f239-ae25-429b-a63f-5a2c85ce9ff8
  4. lost game tag and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost game tag and games: since doing a factory reset on my xbox one my account is now linked to another gametag and ive lost all my games. How do i recover all of this 4247f369-9f57-4cb9-a639-20ed76eaf0f9
  5. game tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    game tag: When I start a solitaire, mah-jong sudoku, game I get signed in as a different player, How do I change player name tag fa7fa698-b2ed-42fc-9433-6b0774e0146b
  6. Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dellaphonttii, trying to get my old game tag back that I had switched for my godson who didn't ...: show my God son comes over whom I love dearly and will do anything for wants to play fortnite so I let him use my account he gains more friends than I can ever imagine on the game and then he...
  7. Changing player tag in game Minecraft for Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing player tag in game Minecraft for Windows 10.: I changed player tag in application Xbox for windows 10 but player tag in game Minecraft for Windows 10 has not changed. How can I change player tag in game Minecraft for Windows 10?...
  8. Multiple game tags without an answer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple game tags without an answer.: I have been playing computer and console games around 15 years and then strange things began to occur. I started having to create new game tags and even had a game tag for my 360 and the MU. I...
  9. Game Tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Tags: My game tag for my Xbox One S is . My problem is that it is the second one for the console. I am on my 4th console and have accumulated game tags. I was ask to create one after the other after...
  10. Cant post game clips from PC unless tags changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant post game clips from PC unless tags changed: Whenever I try to post a game clip I recorded from my PC, it will pop up with a message saying "You Can't share game clips". and says it could be due to privacy issues or past behaviors... none of...