Game Testing Q&A

Discus and support Game Testing Q&A in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I'm looking for a Quality and Analysis 'job'. Just wondering if anyone knows any steps to apply for one ? 00d4728c-014c-4840-829d-18dcad8d67e2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X 8BN milkey X, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Game Testing Q&A

So, I'm looking for a Quality and Analysis 'job'. Just wondering if anyone knows any steps to apply for one ?

:)

X 8BN milkey X, Jun 20, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
  3. ICEMANVGB
    ICEMANVGB Guest
    Fan Q&A

I like how they are adding same gender marriages. I think that's a pretty cool freedom of choice. Fits the time period as well.

ICEMANVGB, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Magna35071 Win User

Disconnecting from live

Just reset system setting to factory default, again. I am able to stay signed in at the dashboard as long as I don't try to play a game or use an app. The only value that is changing on the test resuts is Q. Currently it is Q: 0015-10F1
  5. sneezegoo Win User

My xbox live shuts off after 5-10 min when i sign on

re downloading my account didnt work but i got a diferent status for L & Q with the test connection

L: 8015-1909

Q: 0015-10f1
  6. NinjaBBehrens Win User

Disconnects while playing Halo 4

This continues to happen to me. Double checked that my NAT is in fact open. My router detects that the Xbox is using the UPnP.

The Test Xbox Live connection info is the same except for L and Q which have changed to

L: 0015-10F1

Q: 8015-1004
  7. bringiton32 Win User

Mw3 server not available at this time?

Never mind it didn't but other games like bf3 and NBA 2k12 work here is the details of the test

W:0000-000B

X:0000-F001

Y:20AB-4840

Z:0000-0000

ID FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F0

Q:0015-10F1

T: Wired

Speed Test

Download-2.92mbs

Upload-1.00mbs

Ping-81
  8. DoG SilverFox Win User

XBOX Live connection issues

OK, with UPnP enabled, I did a speedtest.net test with these results: [View:http://speedtest.net/result/2071541203.png]. Tested my xbox live connection and the only value that changed from above was Q: 0015-10F0. I will monitor my xbox live connection
    and see if I get disconnected.
Thema:

Game Testing Q&A

1. Game Testing Q&A - Similar Threads - Game Testing Q&A

2. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  3. Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test: Hello! I (and apparently many others) have been chosen for an alpha test phase of Bleeding Edge. I was approved and was told to download through the Xbox Insider app on windows 10. Unfortunately...
  4. Best game to test out Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best game to test out Xbox One X: I've heard that Forza Horizon 4 is amazing on the X, also Rise of the Tomb Raider. d8171de8-2571-4116-a477-65ff26dbe309
  5. Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help test the new Game Bar Beta, including integration with Spotify, Xbox, and lots of...: Hey everyone! We are excited to begin beta testing several new features for Game bar on Windows 10. The Game bar is a gaming overlay built into Windows that works over any PC game and can be...
  6. Testing your games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Testing your games: Hey guys, i’m just under half way of developing a game. i wanna use it on xbox but i have no idea how to test it on xbox? also, when it comes to wanting to publish it is there a fee? If so,...
  7. Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed Games on Demand from Microsoft Marked Place Xbox Live Xb360 (Test Drive Unlimited): Hello Support First of All Stop Locking Discussion ho are important to us Gamers and i Open Now Thanks Im a Passionate Loyal Customer Since Beginn from XBOX LIVE I Want to Buy The Original...
  8. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version Xbox 360: Hello Support I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  9. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 Games on Demand Version XBOX Marked Place: Hello Can someone helph me I Want to buy the Games on Demand Version of Test Drive Unlimited 1 Xbox360 version Link:...
  10. do you still do game test job?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do you still do game test job?: To whom it may concern: Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help my email address : [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...