Game Testing Q&A

Discus and support Game Testing Q&A in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I'm looking for a Quality and Analysis 'job'. Just wondering if anyone knows any steps to apply for one ? 00d4728c-014c-4840-829d-18dcad8d67e2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X 8BN milkey X, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Game Testing Q&A

So, I'm looking for a Quality and Analysis 'job'. Just wondering if anyone knows any steps to apply for one ?

:)

X 8BN milkey X, Jun 20, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
  3. ICEMANVGB
    ICEMANVGB Guest
    Fan Q&A

I like how they are adding same gender marriages. I think that's a pretty cool freedom of choice. Fits the time period as well.

ICEMANVGB, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Magna35071 Win User

Disconnecting from live

Just reset system setting to factory default, again. I am able to stay signed in at the dashboard as long as I don't try to play a game or use an app. The only value that is changing on the test resuts is Q. Currently it is Q: 0015-10F1
  5. sneezegoo Win User

My xbox live shuts off after 5-10 min when i sign on

re downloading my account didnt work but i got a diferent status for L & Q with the test connection

L: 8015-1909

Q: 0015-10f1
  6. NinjaBBehrens Win User

Disconnects while playing Halo 4

This continues to happen to me. Double checked that my NAT is in fact open. My router detects that the Xbox is using the UPnP.

The Test Xbox Live connection info is the same except for L and Q which have changed to

L: 0015-10F1

Q: 8015-1004
  7. Peter R Fleming Win User

Question

It uploads in the background when it doesn't disturb you so close all games and apps then it will upload faster. It could also be what MorseyBaby that you have a slow upload speed.

You could run an
    internet speed test
    and check your upload speed.
  8. bringiton32 Win User

Mw3 server not available at this time?

Never mind it didn't but other games like bf3 and NBA 2k12 work here is the details of the test

W:0000-000B

X:0000-F001

Y:20AB-4840

Z:0000-0000

ID FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F0

Q:0015-10F1

T: Wired

Speed Test

Download-2.92mbs

Upload-1.00mbs

Ping-81
Thema:

Game Testing Q&A

1. Game Testing Q&A - Similar Threads - Game Testing Q&A

2. Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox x game updating, the games are updating extremely slow even though a speed test on the...: My games are updating at 1mb/s with a ethernet plugged in which is extremely frustrating and unusual because i ran a detailed speed test on the console and it says its at roughly 500mb/s but the...
  3. 200610 just installed. Started game. Tested 4K recording. After notification pop-up, One X...

in XboX Insiders
    200610 just installed. Started game. Tested 4K recording. After notification pop-up, One X...: After all, no clip saved. Reported. About my Samsung Q80R also becoming unresponsive, I don't know if it's because I have it recognized by One X as I use OneGuide to watch my Cable TV or if it's...
  4. Streaming test went super well needs good internet and a good phone. Wont stream xbox360 games

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming test went super well needs good internet and a good phone. Wont stream xbox360 games: I got into this with low expectations of 3-4 second leg however playing halo 5 on forge was only about a fraction of a second behind even with my low internet speed that will be upgraded. I often...
  5. Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problème code d’essai de 14 jours xbox game pass [14-day xbox game pass test code problem]: Bonjour, j’ai récemment acheté une manette d’xbox one (il y a une semaine) dans un magasin Leclerc. Dans la boite avec la manette, il y a une carte avec 2 codes, un pour 14 jours d’essai au xbox...
  6. Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...

in XboX Insiders
    Extremely slow downloads of games and updates on 1Gbps fiber. Network Test shows fast...: So what's up with download speeds on Microsoft CDN? Update for Modern Warfare downloads at 1.5-3.5Mbps for me despite being on 1Gbps fiber. Network test through Xbox itself also reports speeds...
  7. Big pc hits on console or test servers for games via insider

in XboX Insiders
    Big pc hits on console or test servers for games via insider: I would like to see big pc games come to console like Valorant, or other contact Ubisoft and try to get the Technical Test Server for rainbow six siege Xbox via insider. That would be a way to get...
  8. Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete

in XboX Insiders
    Sniper elite game test review in project xcloud. Chapter 1 complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  9. Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend): a few weeks? Months? ago, i stopped receiving most notifications, like invites to game and party and messages tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset...
  10. Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]