Game times 33 hours when only played for 6?

Discus and support Game times 33 hours when only played for 6? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, so I've been playing titanfall for just over 6 hours,which in the game settings I can see this under my stats, which is right. However when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M47T1, Mar 19, 2014.

1. M47T1
    M47T1 Guest

Hi all,

so I've been playing titanfall for just over 6 hours,which in the game settings I can see this under my stats, which is right.

However when I compare games on the xbox one or someone looks at my gamer profile when in a lobby it says I've played it for 33 hours!

ive only have the game for 3 Days and this is weird.

is there anyway to delete this or get it corrected?

Regards

:)

M47T1, Mar 19, 2014
  2. GreenNeck
    GreenNeck Guest
    TIR TK's favortie

This achivement is retarted. I have played hours and hours and have only played bounty hunter one time. You should have a 33% chance to play it but no, it never happens so how are you supposed ot get the achivement

GreenNeck, Mar 19, 2014
  3. How Long Have You Played For?

According to my status on the Saints Row community, my total time played is: 109 hours and 33 minutes.

Deaths Head 200, Mar 19, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Its a bug in the system, it happens with different games. There is no way to delete or change it.

x24hrs2livex, Mar 19, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Its a bug in the system, it happens with different games. There is no way to delete or change it.
  6. Deaths Head 200 Win User

How Long Have You Played For?

According to my status on the Saints Row community, my total time played is: 109 hours and 33 minutes.
  7. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Shadow Of Mordor Free DLC

Yeah i've downloaded it. It's amazing. I'm at 9 hours and im only 33% through the game. Amazing.
  8. HOOShenry Win User

Quick Survey: Three Questions About Prestige

Prestige 7 Level 33

204 Hours played

Immediately
  9. II EYEBALL II Win User

Is tonight the night I turn 50 rank?

Go for it,id maybe do it in 2 plays although i have sometimes lost track of time and done 4 or 5 hours before.i wanna get to 50 before bf3,although im only about 33 atm,not sure i,ll manage.
Thema:

1. Game times 33 hours when only played for 6? - Similar Threads - Game times hours

2. Of gaming and crunch time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Of gaming and crunch time: In a way or another, through various media we all have heard of crunch in the gaming industry. This phenomenon that tends to hang like the Damocles' sword over the heads of those employed under...
  3. Limit game time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Limit game time: I bought a Xbox for my son and created a single account for us to share. I now want to set time limits for his game play but can't do so as those limits only apply to child accounts. I don't want...
  4. Game time limits page missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game time limits page missing?: I was setting up time limits for one of my kid a few days ago and was taken to a screen that allowed me to select specific games on the XBOX and set time limits per game. He is asking for more...
  5. Time Limits on Specific XBox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time Limits on Specific XBox Games: I was setting up time limits for one of my children yesterday and was taken to a screen that allowed me to select specific games on the XBOX and set time limits per game. He is asking for more...
  6. game bar not responding right away at times

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar not responding right away at times: im trying to record with my game bar using my PC & xbox 360 wired controller im seeing at times when i bush the big X on the controller sometmes it pops up so i can use it but alot of times...
  7. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  8. Trial Time for Madden expired but i've literally played the game for 2 hours the night of ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trial Time for Madden expired but i've literally played the game for 2 hours the night of ...: I downloaded the madden trial the night of its release and played around with the skills challenge and also played 2 quarters of a game. all in all i burned 2 hours max playing. so when i get back...
  9. Why does the sustem add hours to my solving time on the daily World Solitaire Game.???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the sustem add hours to my solving time on the daily World Solitaire Game.???: I play the Daily World Challenge every other day. I am really irked when I play particularly well and my total time is augmented at the end. I am not the fastest at 66 but am proud that I almost...
  10. Solitaire keeps adding a random hour to my game time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire keeps adding a random hour to my game time: I have noticed during several tournaments that a random hour is being added to my score time. This makes competing in the events rather pointless. Please can you investigate this glitch? The...