game to promote and to sell

Discus and support game to promote and to sell in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, I have an idea concerns a game, which I would like to set-up and sell it to microsoft. I would like to have the right address or link... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by athirrais, Aug 7, 2019.

1. athirrais
    athirrais Guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have an idea concerns a game, which I would like to set-up and sell it to microsoft.

I would like to have the right address or link in order to send my idea-concept.

Please let me hear from you.

Kind regards,

Athir

:)

athirrais, Aug 7, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

3. denis97g Win User

Good morning! you'll have to be a developer or game publisher to get a game on the xbox store.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

5. RandyAU93 Win User

If you're interested in developing the game yourself, you'll want to join the

ID@Xbox program
    . The link will take you to a page describing the program, how it works, and what it can provide.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition missing promotional codes

They don't have to.stop selling them

The promotional games aren't actually part of the bundle

The bundle is only gears of war ultimate edition and the xbox one 1to console

The extra games are promotional and was limited time promotion which was widely posted and not posted on anything but webpagees with the terms and conditions
Thema:

1. game to promote and to sell - Similar Threads - game promote sell

2. Game pass ultimate in promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate in promotion: Hello in my Country Polen have promotion to game pass ultimate now the price is 4 zł on montch i want buy and i push buy but something is not working and i can not buy because when i push buy the...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query: I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague. When GP Ultimate became available I paid the $1 and it...
  5. When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I sign in, the $1 promotion for the Xbox Game Pass PC switches to $4.99...why?: I have tried several times to get this working but the checkout switches to $4.99. I don't see terms anywhere. Anyone know why this is happening? e52e7533-949b-4335-8af6-709e42eb3b71
  6. Xbox 3 month game pass promotion acting as 1 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 3 month game pass promotion acting as 1 month: The promotion for 3 months for £1 is acting as 1 month when I got to press join. "It says 1-Month Xbox Game Pass - £1.00 including VAT for the first month - £7.99 including VAT every month after...
  7. Gaming Must Promote and Protect the Safety of All

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Must Promote and Protect the Safety of All: Posted by Phil Spencer, the head of the Xbox Division: Today, in an opinion article I published on the Official Microsoft Blog, I shared my views on gaming as one of our society’s great unifying...
  8. Game pass promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass promotion: Hello everyone, I am here writing you all because i am finding some issues with my Xbox account. Around a month ago, i received a sale for the game pass at 50% for 3 month which of course i...
  9. Game pass promoción (Game pass promotion)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass promoción (Game pass promotion): Se puede pagar la promocion de $10 del game pass con una tarjeta de regalo? Translation: Can you pay the $ 10 promotion of the game pass with a gift card? 4450cb65-e69a-4481-980a-9b74c9c89308
  10. Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $1 First Month Promotion: I tried the begin the $1 month promotion and am met with the full subscription cost when trying to initiate it. I have contacted once already and was suggested to begin a question here to...