game to promote and to sell

Discus and support game to promote and to sell in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, I have an idea concerns a game, which I would like to set-up and sell it to microsoft. I would like to have the right address or link... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by athirrais, Aug 7, 2019.

1. athirrais
    athirrais Guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have an idea concerns a game, which I would like to set-up and sell it to microsoft.

I would like to have the right address or link in order to send my idea-concept.

Please let me hear from you.

Kind regards,

Athir

:)

athirrais, Aug 7, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

3. denis97g Win User

Good morning! you'll have to be a developer or game publisher to get a game on the xbox store.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

5. RandyAU93 Win User

If you're interested in developing the game yourself, you'll want to join the

ID@Xbox program
    . The link will take you to a page describing the program, how it works, and what it can provide.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition missing promotional codes

They don't have to.stop selling them

The promotional games aren't actually part of the bundle

The bundle is only gears of war ultimate edition and the xbox one 1to console

The extra games are promotional and was limited time promotion which was widely posted and not posted on anything but webpagees with the terms and conditions
Thema:

1. game to promote and to sell - Similar Threads - game promote sell

2. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  3. Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying the Three Months Promotional Xbox Game Pass PC with Gift Card Codes: Hi! I was looking to buy Xbox Game Pass PC's first 3 months Promotional Plan for $1 with Gift Card Codes. I have no valid credit cards to use as an international payment. I was looking forward...
  4. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month 1 $ promotion ON PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 3 Month 1 $ promotion ON PC: Hey there! I have ordered the Gamepass Ultimate at the end of November and at the first december week I have talked to your support, and she asured me that I will get a message in the xbox...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotional Offers not been received by email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotional Offers not been received by email.: I bought the £1 XB GPU on Monday 2nd December and I am yet to receive any information on where the spotift premium and discord codes are. I am aware that the EA access is XB exclusive and I'm on...
  6. $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 subscription promotion for game pass ultimate: Why am I being charged $19.99 for 1 month pass instead of $1? 92ab3e76-fdf5-4b51-b372-f2d02a20940a
  7. Game pass ultimate promotion not available.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion not available.: So basically I wanted to get the promotion, but it isn't available for me. I have contacted Xbox support twice, and still haven't gotten an answer. I have bought gold and game pass before, but the...
  8. Game pass ultimate promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion: Hey I got the 3 month of game pass ultimate deal but can’t find my ea access and my free nitro can anyone help 71685fdc-dafa-4b61-8713-b504d26b1122
  9. why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why i can't buy the 1$ per 3 months of ultimate game pass promotion?: i got 5$ in my wallet from a gift card, but don't let my buy it, i don't know why, i just want the pass for pc, but 3 months per 1$ its better tha 1 month per 1$, do i need more money in my wallet...
  10. Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help pls, 1 year Gold is gone; Game Pass Promotion stolen mi gold: They canceled my Gold subscription, and I want it again, they cheated me with the Ultimate Game Pass promotion on offer for three months, and they stole my new 1-year gold account. I dropped out...