Game took to long to launch error

Discus and support Game took to long to launch error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just moved my Xbox from one location to another in the same room, at first it was working fine and everything was OK but then my Xbox one started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by POPPYSM1C, Mar 4, 2020.

1. POPPYSM1C
    POPPYSM1C Guest

Hi, I just moved my Xbox from one location to another in the same room, at first it was working fine and everything was OK but then my Xbox one started freeze and glitch more during games. At this point every time I try to open a game it takes a long time
    and then says for some reason your game took to long to start. I looked up to see if there was anything causing the problem and a few people said it is a common problem caused by too much cache. So I look up how to clear cache and first I found you have to
    hard shut down mine Xbox unplug the power brick and drain the power which I did and nothing happened. So I saw another person (an Xbox support person) and they said to go to settings and reset my Xbox but keep games and apps, so I did this and still nothing.
    This leaves me where I am now my cache is long gone still no games starting and I also have very fast hard wired internet with 84 Mbps download speed and 75 Mbps upload speed with 40 latency. So I have no idea what the problem could be unless its a hardware
    problem idk but please someone help i'm just trying to game.

:)

POPPYSM1C, Mar 4, 2020
  2. POPPYSM1C Win User

Yes most of my games are on my external hard drive
  3. DanMen334 Win User

it may be because the wifi signal is interrupted check no device can interrupt the signal, games like apex, the division, gears 5, require constant signal and that could be the cause of their problems
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Are you using an external hard drive?
  5. Barbarus85 Win User

Try to contact the customer support, they can help you :)
  6. Geth Win User

When you move it back to the old location does it fix the issue?
Thema:

1. Game took to long to launch error - Similar Threads - Game took long

2. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?: Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it...
  3. Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting error took to long to start 0x8027025@ on many of my games Xbox one x: Already tried 1 holding power bittion gor 10 15 seconds to reboot and clear cashe 2 powering down unplugging for 10 min up to 30 min 3 romoving account then adding it back 4 reseting exbox...
  4. game Took to long to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game Took to long to load: Fortnite wont load and comes up with an error code saying took to long to load please help its driving me mad 107a4223-188d-4908-913d-eba95e07f578
  5. Took too long to start error and games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Took too long to start error and games not loading: I've been getting this error for months now and it happens 2 to 3 times weekly. Every time I get this stupid error i have to restart my Xbox One S for my games to load up, additionally xbox...
  6. App/Game took too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App/Game took too long to start: Recently, I've been getting this message from my Xbox, last week, it was too damn slow I couldn't even open settings without getting this error. After that, I've tried several times the hard...
  7. Game took too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game took too long to start: Got an Xbox one today, installed gears of war 1 from the code I got given with my gears of war 4 and it doesn't start. just comes up with "game took too long to start". looked online and it looks...
  8. Game took too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game took too long to start: When I'm updating a game and try to start another game at the same time, the game I'm trying to start says that it took too long to start. So basically when I'm updating a game I can't play...
  9. Games took too long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games took too long to start: Hello anyone who can help, Recently out of no where my xbox has been becoming slow in everything it does. When I click on a game to play, the game starts to load but after a few seconds of...
  10. FOR SOME REASON YOUR GAME HAS TOOK TO LONG TO START.(0x8027025a) ​

in XBoX on Consoles
    FOR SOME REASON YOUR GAME HAS TOOK TO LONG TO START.(0x8027025a) ​: Hi, my problem is that everyday i try to play a game it says that 'FOR SOME REASON YOUR GAME HAS TOOK TO LONG TO START.(0x8027025a) a59b956e-3cca-47ab-b695-396cfed89a00