Game topic

Discus and support Game topic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Question Would Mist Survivel or any other game like it would be coming to the Xbox one in the near future please forgive my crude spilled out words... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrimeMDK1981, Aug 14, 2019.

1. PrimeMDK1981
    PrimeMDK1981 Guest

Game topic

Hi Question Would Mist Survivel or any other game like it would be coming to the Xbox one in the near future please forgive my crude spilled out words i had surgery for a brain tumor and 4years ago but i move forward everyday and i would like to see more
    open word survive games be brought to the console thank you for your time and keep up your good work.

:)

PrimeMDK1981, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

Game topic

In addition to the suggestions from others, if you're interest in exploring different genres of games you should check out Xbox Game Pass. They're always adding new games and looking for feedback on what the community is interested in seeing.
  3. Mr Memphy Win User

Game topic

Hello and good afternoon,

At the moment, hardcore survival games are somewhat non-existent on xbox.

As someone has already mentioned, 7 Days To Die is a fantastic minecraft like zombie survival, which encourages advancement, but the trick is that every 7 days, a massive horde tries to wipe your base.

I was hoping for Stranded Deep to make its way to console, but after speaking with the devs, since Tell Tale shut down, they are having a difficult time publishing it.

If you are interested in a multiplayer game, DayZ is one to look for, however, ever since it left beta stage and entered 1.0 production release, the community is slowly getting smaller.

Xbox game pass offers a game called Ark: Survival Evolved, and while not zombie filled, it is much like a big brother to Minecraft, with beautiful graphics, loads of dinosaurs to mess about with, and some incredibly lush biomes.

Here is hoping more Hardcore survival games come to Xbox, such as The Forest and Green H**l
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Game topic

I had a look at that game and it looks sort of like 7 Days to Die and that is available now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tLf2xlsiU.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Game topic

I haven't seen any news about this either, so like was said, the best thing you can do is contact the Developers and ask if they have plans on bringing it to consoles, or recommend for them to do that.

In the mean time, there are other survival-type of games already on the One that might be fun for you now. There is Below, Don't Starve Together, Don't Starve: Giant Edition, Frost, How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition, How to Survive 2, Impact Winter,
    Sheltered, State of Decay 2, The Flame in the Flood, The Long Dark and No Man's Sky to name a few.
  6. kRevali Win User

Game topic

Hope you can keep improving fform that surgery. Please stay in touch with Xbox News regarding the game you want to see coming to Xbox in the future, good luck!
Thema:

Game topic

1. Game topic - Similar Threads - Game topic

2. Can’t launch, update, or install games.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t launch, update, or install games.: I tried to launch madden and apex legends and I’m got an error saying they needed an update but that it couldn’t update with error code 0x8b050033. Then I tried uninstalling madden and...
  3. addons wont install if the game isnt installed

in XboX Insiders
    addons wont install if the game isnt installed: been having to redownload games recently and noticed this, no dlc will install at all just stays on queued, but then does install once the game fully is not a system breaking thing but found it...
  4. Avatar The Game in backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar The Game in backward compatibility: Don’t you guys think that this game was awsome?! I would like to play it again on my xbox one. Is it possible that they are going to put the game into the backward list?...
  5. Best Horror Game on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Horror Game on Xbox?: Layers of fear without a doubt it has a good story and a few good jumpscares 737887ff-a8df-4479-b7b8-7147dd2eb13c
  6. Can't install or update games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update games: Ive been having this problem for awhile now.... When a game needs updated ex: fortnite, bo4, rainbow six.. it wont ever update it will just forever be on queue and eventually i have to uninstall...
  7. games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games: We have bought disk and digital games and put them on our two xbox ones but when my grandkids come over they cant play any games under their own acounts I have created for them. Can someone please...
  8. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  9. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  10. LIKE Topic if you LIKE Xbox games and Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LIKE Topic if you LIKE Xbox games and Xbox Live: with all the great games, Gear of War - UE, Forza 6, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Halo 5, Rainbow Six Siege, Just Cause 3, Fallout 4, and all the games that will get released early 2016, its...