Game Transfer From XBOX TO PC

Discus and support Game Transfer From XBOX TO PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way that i can transfer a game from xbox to my pc? I have windows 10 and i know i have to download, but i dont want to repay. Is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Turqoise.., Jan 22, 2020.

1. Turqoise..
    Turqoise.. Guest

Is there any way that i can transfer a game from xbox to my pc? I have windows 10 and i know i have to download, but i dont want to repay. Is there any way i can get a game and download it without having to repay that i already have on my Xbox?

:)

Turqoise.., Jan 22, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Red dead redemption on Xbox one S

No, it's not possible to transfer games from xbox to pc.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Could i transfer the file via external hard drive?
    Unfortunately no. The Xbox is a stand alone platform and therefore any games purchased on your machine via the Xbox store are compatible for the Xbox One only (unless it is a Play Anywhere title).

You will have to buy it again sorry :-(
  4. ttttubby Win User

If it is a microsoft exclusive, you should have a license for the same game. On windows 10 you should be able to download and sign into the xbox app: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-app

With that you can access game pass games as well as games that you have a license for from an xbox purchase.
  5. I Vatriox I Win User

Hey Turquoise!

I believe you're referring to Xbox Play Anywhere.

There are select games within the Xbox app on PC that you can play without having to repay, however, since most games come with separate PC and Xbox title releases, you may have to repay for certain titles. You can find these titles here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

Happy Gaming!

6. Turqoise.. Win User

Call Of Duty Black Ops III
Thema:

1. Game Transfer From XBOX TO PC - Similar Threads - Game Transfer

2. How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer my Xbox subscriptions, gametag, and games to new outlook account: Hi Team, I wanted to transfer all my Xbox related content to a new Microsoft Account (Don't want to use one of the existing alias by making them primary). Importantly, I don't want to lose any...
  3. Transferring Xbox Game Pass pc game to another pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferring Xbox Game Pass pc game to another pc: Can I transfer a game downloaded from the game pass to another pc which has the same xbox game pass. I have a really poor connection at home and the downloads in my tower pc last for days, so i...
  4. Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?: Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another On the same account. I credited my sons account by mistake and microsoft will not refund me my money ad they state its not in terms of the...
  5. Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a Game pass game in an external HDD from different console and transfer to mine: Right now I don't count with unlimited home internet plan so I can't download heavy games in my console. I wonder if I can download the game in an external HDD from my friend's console and then...
  6. Transferir jogo de um perfil a outro. [Mod Translation - Transfer game from one profile to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferir jogo de um perfil a outro. [Mod Translation - Transfer game from one profile to...: Boa tarde! Configurei o XBox One do meu filho com meus dados, e baixei o jogo que ele queria. Depois consegui criar um perfil para ele. Como faço para transferir o jogo para o perfil dele? [Mod...
  7. How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a digital license so I play games transferred from my Xbox one ?: Have a xbox one s all digital transferred games from a xbox one (disc) how do I get a digital license so I can play games on my new xbox one s ? please help cheers...
  8. getting error code on transferred games from xbox one to xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting error code on transferred games from xbox one to xbox one s: Good afternoon, I have tried every method and trick that I have found to play games that I have transferred games from a xbox one (used) to a brand new xbox one s (digital) Brand new from best...
  9. Game save won't transfer to another Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save won't transfer to another Xbox: I played Oblivion on my Xbox One. When I downloaded it to my other Xbox One (S), it acts like I've never played it before and I can only start a new game. But I want my progress saved across them...
  10. Download Token Games Transfer Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Token Games Transfer Issue: So I went to replay Assassins Creed Unity for the first time in years and realized it wasn't in my Ready to Install games. I acquired it via download code on my Xbox One (it was the bundle that...