Game transfer

Discus and support Game transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i transfer the game from physical media (disk) to digital? 5b273d49-9327-4bbd-bf1d-1d8287fe6db3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taynever, May 14, 2019.

1. Taynever
    Taynever Guest

Game transfer

Can i transfer the game from physical media (disk) to digital?

:)

Taynever, May 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Broken hard drive! I have a few questions about transferring data.

If you know for certain it is corrupted, avoid doing a transfer. You could transfer content but the odds are good that the content will be corrupted in the new HD. Transfer cable transfers game saves, profiles, achievements, game licenses etc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the Xbox 360

A license transfer will transfer the licenses for all of your games.
  6. HatchedMantis40 Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
    Only the games will be transferred?. So my Profile will stay just on my Xbox One after I transfer the games?. Thank you so much.
Thema:

Game transfer

1. Game transfer - Similar Threads - Game transfer

2. How transfer games to an account from another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How transfer games to an account from another: Hi My brother bought payable games on my account and he recently acquire a new Xbox one all digital. He wants to recover his games on his account (Haaladeen). Is it possible ?...
  3. Halo Map and game type transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Map and game type transfer: Who is exited to play your old maps and game types on MCC? It think the was a right move on 343i side. I think this will bring back alot of OG players and there for make the match making alot more...
  4. Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the games you bought digitally to a Hard copy?: Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. Is there a way to buy, or get, a tangible copy of games you've bought digitally? I have been getting worried about losing my account due to other...
  5. 2nd Xbox-transferring games etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    2nd Xbox-transferring games etc: Hello, my 8 year old has an xbox one with some games on discs & some downloaded on the console, I no longer live in the house & I have bought him an xbox one for my house, my question is, is there...
  6. Transfer Xbox games from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Xbox games from one account to another: Hi. I want to transfer all my digital Xbox games connected to my account to another account. Is that possible? Please give my a guide and cost for how to if possible. Thanks...
  7. Spiel übertragen [Mod Translated - Transfer game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Spiel übertragen [Mod Translated - Transfer game]: Hallo Ich habe heute Sea of Thieves gekauft (nicht über den Microsoft Store) und habe den product key am falschen Microsoft/Xbox Konto eingelöst. Kann man da irgendetwas machen? Ich kann leider...
  8. Transfer game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game data: I started playing Forza Horizon 4 on one of my accounts but decided to switch over to my other account can I transfer my saves from my original profile to my new one?...
  9. Transferir jogo do Xbox para o PC (mesma conta) [Transfer game from Xbox to PC (same account)]

in XBoX on Windows
    Transferir jogo do Xbox para o PC (mesma conta) [Transfer game from Xbox to PC (same account)]: Comprei o jogo Prey a um tempo atrás para minha conta no xbox one, entretanto o xbox não era meu, um amigo havia me emprestado e tive que devolver. Gostaria de saber se há como transferir esse...
  10. How Do I Transfer Game Ownership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Transfer Game Ownership?: My brother has some digital games that he doesn't play and i wan't them. Is there a way to transfer the licence or ownership so I can play the games without having to have his profile signed in in...