Game transfer

Discus and support Game transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i transfer the game from physical media (disk) to digital? 5b273d49-9327-4bbd-bf1d-1d8287fe6db3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Taynever, May 14, 2019.

1. Taynever
    Taynever Guest

Game transfer

Can i transfer the game from physical media (disk) to digital?

:)

Taynever, May 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Broken hard drive! I have a few questions about transferring data.

If you know for certain it is corrupted, avoid doing a transfer. You could transfer content but the odds are good that the content will be corrupted in the new HD. Transfer cable transfers game saves, profiles, achievements, game licenses etc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the Xbox 360

A license transfer will transfer the licenses for all of your games.
  6. alexthegreat26 Win User

Transferring games

If they are both connected to the xbox one (that is if that's what you're referring to) you can go to manage game and move it to the hard drive you want to move it to
Thema:

Game transfer

1. Game transfer - Similar Threads - Game transfer

2. Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition: So last summer I played the normal edition of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for a while and progressed pretty far, I however do not have the original anymore but have recently gotten the game of...
  3. Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console: Hi. I was given an old XBox 360 console and brought it from the UK to South Africa. I joined XBox Live Gold and bought a FIFA game but just cannot get it onto the console. I see it on my PC but...
  4. Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox: Download games to my PC for transfer to Xbox Well I have searched the forums and Google, and all I find are illegal ways to get xbox games. I simply want to be able to download Xbox games on my...
  5. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles: I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the...
  6. Transfer Games to/from Xbox One using Flashdrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Games to/from Xbox One using Flashdrive: How do I transfer games from my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One using a 30G 3.0 USB flashdrive; the flashdrive is the one I usually use for my PC. a68bfe4f-ce69-448a-bea6-ddd925acaba8
  7. XBox One Spiele auf den PC übertragen [Transfer XBox One games to PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Spiele auf den PC übertragen [Transfer XBox One games to PC]: Hallo an die Community, Ist es möglich, Daten und Spiele von der XBox One komplett auf PC zu übertragen, um diese am PC zu spielen? Dass ich zum Beispiel mein Witcher 3 komplett transferiere?...
  8. Spielstand von der PS$ Pro auf die Xbox One X übertragen [Translate] Transfer game score...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spielstand von der PS$ Pro auf die Xbox One X übertragen [Translate] Transfer game score...: Hallo, ist es möglich, einen Spielstand (Battlefront 2) den ich auf der PS4 habe auf meinen Account der Xbox One zu übertragen? Oder muss ich wieder von vorne anfangen? [Translate by Mod]...
  9. Transfer game-score from PS 4 Pro to Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game-score from PS 4 Pro to Xbox One X: Hello, how can I transfer a game-score from PS4 to Xbox? 5da8a5c6-03cb-4c99-924d-a622ff0f5034
  10. Game Transfer Xbox to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Transfer Xbox to PC: Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to transfer Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox to my PC? My wifi is very slow, it would take in excess of 5 days to download Horizon 4 again on my PC Thanks...