Game Transfers

Discus and support Game Transfers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My uncle is letting me use his account when I was saving up enough money to where I could get game pass ultimate. I finally got my own account and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoganStout2005, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Game Transfers

My uncle is letting me use his account when I was saving up enough money to where I could get game pass ultimate. I finally got my own account and I went to buy some games I accidentally bought two of them on his account which I don’t have access to anymore
    and I was wondering if I could move them to my account. I bought them at a very special price So a refund and re-buy wouldn’t work. Any ideas?

:)

LoganStout2005, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Problem with transfer

The license transfer only transfers game licenses between console. There is now way to transfer games between accounts.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Live Account transfer???dodgey

The license transfer only transfers content lisenses. It does not transfer game saves. You would have to use a data transfer cable as suggested or a usb drive to transfer the saves.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Broken hard drive! I have a few questions about transferring data.

If you know for certain it is corrupted, avoid doing a transfer. You could transfer content but the odds are good that the content will be corrupted in the new HD. Transfer cable transfers game saves, profiles, achievements, game licenses etc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with the Xbox 360

A license transfer will transfer the licenses for all of your games.
  6. HatchedMantis40 Win User

Info

Yes. Only the games will be transferred.
    Only the games will be transferred?. So my Profile will stay just on my Xbox One after I transfer the games?. Thank you so much.
Thema:

Game Transfers

1. Game Transfers - Similar Threads - Game Transfers

2. Game clips transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips transfer: Hi so I have a ton of old game clips and screenshots on my internal storage on my xbox one s that i would like to transfer to a new usb I just bought. I already formatted the usb to NTSF and set...
  3. Done network transfer, games don’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done network transfer, games don’t work: Hi all, so i recently did a post about getting my son a new. Xbox and that until now we have both been using my xbox. i did the network transfer of a few of the games he plays, signed him in and...
  4. Transferring 360 games to Xbox One X, no internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring 360 games to Xbox One X, no internet: I just bought an Xbox One X and I'm attempting to move the games I've downloaded from my Xbox 360 to the new Xbox One but I have very poor home internet connection. Is there a way to save the...
  5. Can you transfer games between accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you transfer games between accounts?: Hi, I got a free minecraft windows 10 code because I played the java edition before 2015 so I redeemed it, but I did it on this account which I barely use. Is it possible to transfer the game to...
  6. how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to transfer/ copy all games data to new account: so basically this account currently is my used to be stepmom that she let me use to make a gaming account for when i was too young to make one on my own (17 now) and i wanted to know is it...
  7. Game save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game save transfer: How do I transfer game save data b67f2b2d-5f97-4e11-adb8-02058f14de18
  8. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...
  9. Game transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Game transfer: I bought subnautica from steam, and I want to transfer it on my xbox please help. Thank you a63521cb-357a-4084-ba41-86442be6e01b
  10. game transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game transfer: i have a xbox one s and have lots of games on it. and i have a pc. i want to transfer games from my xbox to my pc. but i don't now how can somebody help my. fbb67ba4-e4af-44ac-ac51-bdd634468b6f