Game trial

Discus and support Game trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play a game that i had a trial on, i have recently bought the full version of this game and it still says that i have a trial on this account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by me123_1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. me123_1
    me123_1 Guest

Game trial

Trying to play a game that i had a trial on, i have recently bought the full version of this game and it still says that i have a trial on this account and i’m not allowed to go on the full version of the game. I have gone onto the xbox insider app to
    cancel the trial but it still says i have the trial.

:)

me123_1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

14 day xbox live trial from Halo 4, a complete lie.

A trial is a trial. Most trials are specific to the game they came with. They do not offer full access to Gold features which includes Gold only games or trials. In the case of the Halo 4 trial card, this means you will be able to access online multiplayer
    for Halo 4 only.

You should read the find print on the back of the trial card.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Helli i my xbox live gold doesn't work.

Trial codes are a little tricky. Not all trial codes allow access to all games since it's a trial.

And some trial codes will not work if you've had a trial subscription before.

You're best bet it to try and buy a subscription
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trial live gold and titanfall

The gold trial you got when creating your account on your new console will register you as a gold member so you will get the games for gold, but its still a trial.

The titanfall trial card will only be a regular trial card that wouldn`t normally get you the games for gold.

Any trial cards you get free within game boxes will only be regular trial cards, and will not get you all gold benefits.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold Trial membership

Some trials will only work for the games they came with and there are some game modes that may not work with a trial.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Frito Lay 3-day Gold Trial Redeem problem

Not all trials work that way, but yes, some trials are game specific.
Thema:

Game trial

1. Game trial - Similar Threads - Game trial

2. Game pass trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass trial: Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has...
  3. Xbox store downloads trial Overwatch Origins instead of full game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store downloads trial Overwatch Origins instead of full game.: How do I get my Xbox to download Overwatch origins full game instead of the trial? I cannot play the standard game and because I downloaded the trial the store says ready to install instead of...
  4. All my games are now trials!?!?!??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games are now trials!?!?!??: My xbox 360 broke, (i have an xbox one too) so i replaced it, one problem though, the games me and my brother paid for are now: guess what, trials, anyway i can fix this????...
  5. Xbox game pass free trial removed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass free trial removed?: I remember about a year ago there was a free trial option when purchasing xbox game pass in the xbox store. I told my friend (who just got an xbox one s ) about it when i was at his house but it...
  6. XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Subscription Blocked after 14 days Trial: I activated by accident the 14 days trial about when the offer of 3 months for $1 was just launched and now that the trial has finished I cant activate the offer due to the subscription has not...
  7. How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial: The trial doesnt show up in the cancel payments so i dont know what to do 47c1d918-9c55-4383-955c-39a15f1176bc
  8. when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game: when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game f6cffb4b-0df6-4fab-bee6-54eff8624bea
  9. Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass: I did a 14 day game pass some time around last month but i am now being charged 10 dollars and i dont know why. I dont want game pass anymore nor do i want to pay for it just to cancel my...
  10. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass: Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32