Game Trials

Discus and support Game Trials in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, does anyone know where i could find a list of all the possible Xbox One game trials? i really want to try out some new games to see if they are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpeedyCircle189, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

1. Game Trials

hi, does anyone know where i could find a list of all the possible Xbox One game trials? i really want to try out some new games to see if they are worth buying. thanks!

:)

SpeedyCircle189, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:53 AM
  2. onyxishere Win User

14 day xbox live trial from Halo 4, a complete lie.

A trial is a trial. Most trials are specific to the game they came with. They do not offer full access to Gold features which includes Gold only games or trials. In the case of the Halo 4 trial card, this means you will be able to access online multiplayer
    for Halo 4 only.

You should read the find print on the back of the trial card.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Helli i my xbox live gold doesn't work.

Trial codes are a little tricky. Not all trial codes allow access to all games since it's a trial.

And some trial codes will not work if you've had a trial subscription before.

You're best bet it to try and buy a subscription
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trial live gold and titanfall

The gold trial you got when creating your account on your new console will register you as a gold member so you will get the games for gold, but its still a trial.

The titanfall trial card will only be a regular trial card that wouldn`t normally get you the games for gold.

Any trial cards you get free within game boxes will only be regular trial cards, and will not get you all gold benefits.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold Trial membership

Some trials will only work for the games they came with and there are some game modes that may not work with a trial.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Frito Lay 3-day Gold Trial Redeem problem

Not all trials work that way, but yes, some trials are game specific.
Thema:

Game Trials

1. Game Trials - Similar Threads - Game Trials

2. Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app ): hello .. why my scorpio player app cannot open ... my xbox say " Your trial for this game has expired " To keep playing, buy the game in the microsoft store (0x803f800a) i'v have already...
  3. Game won't play with CD after trial period

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't play with CD after trial period: Hello everyone, I played the trial period of Battlefield 5 this week end, i liked it so i buyed the game in CD After the installation, the game does't start, redirecting me to the screen of...
  4. Game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass trial: Hello, So I wanted to "try" the trial to "try" some games, and i can't find anywhere the option to use the 14-days trial. On the Microsoft store there is no option to sign up for it. Can't find...
  5. Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game: I downloaded the Battlefield V trial and enjoyed the game so I purchased the disc at Best Buy. However, when I installed the disc, expecting to find full content of game, it was only the trial...
  6. Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass 14 day trial: Hello, on my microsoft account there is a link that says I can start a 14 day xbox game pass free trial. I want to try it out but when I follow the link it sends me to a 10 dollar purchase. How...
  7. Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass, not eligible for 6-months Spotify trial.: I'm on PC and I recently got the xbox pass. This is my second time, I had it previous some time ago, though I redeemed no spotify trial then. However, years ago I did use Spotify's own...
  8. Your trial for this game has expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired: I am trying to play Madden 20, a game that I have the cd for and I am getting this error. How does this make sense? ec86daee-9527-409d-a64d-582f17f5f466
  9. Game preview trial...pointless

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game preview trial...pointless: So I have been a strong supporter of the game preview section, it allows you to get access to a game for a cheap price but you have to deal with bugs and the fact the game may in fact never...
  10. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...