Game Trials

Discus and support Game Trials in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, does anyone know where i could find a list of all the possible Xbox One game trials? i really want to try out some new games to see if they are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpeedyCircle189, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Game Trials

hi, does anyone know where i could find a list of all the possible Xbox One game trials? i really want to try out some new games to see if they are worth buying. thanks!

:)

SpeedyCircle189, Nov 8, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

14 day xbox live trial from Halo 4, a complete lie.

A trial is a trial. Most trials are specific to the game they came with. They do not offer full access to Gold features which includes Gold only games or trials. In the case of the Halo 4 trial card, this means you will be able to access online multiplayer
    for Halo 4 only.

You should read the find print on the back of the trial card.
  3. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Helli i my xbox live gold doesn't work.

Trial codes are a little tricky. Not all trial codes allow access to all games since it's a trial.

And some trial codes will not work if you've had a trial subscription before.

You're best bet it to try and buy a subscription
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Trial live gold and titanfall

The gold trial you got when creating your account on your new console will register you as a gold member so you will get the games for gold, but its still a trial.

The titanfall trial card will only be a regular trial card that wouldn`t normally get you the games for gold.

Any trial cards you get free within game boxes will only be regular trial cards, and will not get you all gold benefits.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gold Trial membership

Some trials will only work for the games they came with and there are some game modes that may not work with a trial.
Thema:

Game Trials

1. Game Trials - Similar Threads - Game Trials

2. Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold portal knights acting like I only own the trial.: I have game pass ultimate active until September 29. I have claimed every games with Gold game. I tried out the portal knights trial when it first launched, has a game I could play with my son....
  3. New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.

in XboX Insiders
    New store doesn't let you buy games for yourself, if you have trial version.: Reported. Posting for visibility. I had previously downloaded and played the trial versions of Evil Within 2, and Watchdogs 2. Saw they were on sale and went to purchase, but the store says I...
  4. Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass: Hi- I downloaded Lego Ninjago whilst it was free back in May. But now it does not run...says the trial has ended. Was it only a trial and not the full game that was available to download then?...
  5. Trial game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial game: Ok my husband and i need some help. We had downloaded a trial version of Little nightmares and we had decided to go ahead and buy the full version, We bought it at GameStop the desk version We...
  6. Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work: I tried to play a game called Shinobi Striker on xbox and it was in gamepass. I own the game on a disc but since its in gamepass it wont let me play unless i have gamepass. So i try to play the...
  7. Overwatch Game disk not working because of Trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Game disk not working because of Trial.: I got the Overwatch free trial a few years ago and ended up getting the game. It worked up until now. I put my disk in and it tells me to Sign in with the account that purchased this game. I did...
  8. Xbox 360 game trials?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game trials?: I was playing my Xbox 360 and noitced i have alot of Arcade Game trials in my dowload history which i can redownload. Alot of the games have been delisted from the store. I believe the full...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate 14 free trial not working: i recently got a new controller and i got a code for xbox game pass ultimate for 14 days and it will not work it keeps saying new members only or something like that and its kinda annoying because...
  10. For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days...