Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install"

Discus and support Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had recently changed the location of No Man's Sky from G: to C: and had played it perfectly since. Recently, there was an update and it received an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Melker Novoa, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Melker Novoa
    Melker Novoa New Member

I had recently changed the location of No Man's Sky from G: to C: and had played it perfectly since. Recently, there was an update and it received an error. I canceled the update, but the game disappeared from my games list. I went to the store page and reinstalled it, and today I realized it had reinstalled on G: again. I waited for an update to finish, and then tried to again move to C: in the Apps and features section in windows settings. I received an error, so I decided to just uninstall and reinstall in the correct drive. After I uninstalled the game, the store page for it is now stuck with only the options for "resume install" and "update". Clicking either of those does absolutely nothing, and no I can't install the game again, I am basically locked out of playing it again. I have attached a screenshot of the store page. Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install" Screenshot 2021-10-04 101126-min.png

Melker Novoa, Oct 4, 2021
  2. tguy14 Win User

Halo Master chief collection install issue

I am having the same issue! Hit install and the installation flashes on resuming download, then instantly says it has been installed. Im stuck lick this! Any ideas? Already updated, rebooted the pc, cleared windows store cache.
  3. D1L4912 Win User

Fifa 16 installation stuck

Same problem but with the standard edition. Haven't played any yet, stuck on 13%. Tried resetting Xbox, uninstalling, changing game, installing with Internet off, still stuck.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Game downloaded but stuck in queue!

Hi Suzcampbell,

If the game remains stuck in the Queue and showing "Ready to play", you can follow the steps below to pause and resume the download. The game will have to be at 100% to move from the Queue to installed Games.

1. While on the Home screen, press the Xbox button and select
      My games and apps
    2. Select Queue.
    3. Highlight the active download or installation.
    4. Press the Menu button
      [​IMG]
      on
      your controller.
    5. Select Pause installation (I would wait for a few seconds before resuming).
    To resume an installation, follow these steps but select Resume installation in step 5.

Happy gaming!

Moe
  5. AdzFoz Win User

..ffggffgfggh

To uninstall a game from your Xbox one go to my apps amd games. Find the game you want to uninstall and hit the start key on your controller and uninstall. Your progression in tour game will remain on your console under available games so you can quickly
    access any download games you dont have installed and resume where you left off.
  6. Brother Daz Win User

they somewhat lied to me

My BF4 was stuck at 99% for 30-45 minutes. I eventually paused the install for a half hour or so and then resumed the install, it picked back up right away and finished. Don't know if it'll work for you. Good luck
Thema:

1. Game uninstalled and stuck on "resume install" - Similar Threads - Game uninstalled stuck

2. Game uninstallation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game uninstallation: So, xbox officially has the worst download/installation process of all PC gaming launchers. They make it so that the app will push 5 automatic updates all at once, and if you decide to cancel an...
  3. Xbox Can't Find Uninstalled Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Can't Find Uninstalled Game: I've recently purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode from the Microsoft Store. I was receiving an error message stating "the person who bought this needs to sign in." I couldn't resolve this...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC not freeing up space after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC not freeing up space after uninstall: I have uninstalled 3 game pass games and none of them have freed up space however they are no longer visible in Xbox game pass, settings > Apps, Control Panel > Add report , etc i have tried...
  5. I load up my game and it is stuck on loading and ive uninstalled then reinstalled, and my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I load up my game and it is stuck on loading and ive uninstalled then reinstalled, and my...: need help [img] ebb232bd-77ba-4a2f-8f5c-b2232dd0be04
  6. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either: I have an Xbox One, and today, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War downloaded and installed an update, then issued a message saying "finishing things up" which also had a progress bar, that eventually...
  7. Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...: Hi, All in title but let me add some information: I have 2 games from XBox Game pass PC (XGP) installed on my D: Drive (including MSFS2020 where its package is installed in d:\Games\FS2020). I...
  8. Game Stuck At 100%, then uninstalled on it’s own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Stuck At 100%, then uninstalled on it’s own: I was waiting for Modern Warfare (2019) to finish updating. It reached 100%, but it wouldn’t say it was ready to start, nor did it stop updating. It was stuck at 100%. I restarted my Xbox, but it...
  9. Stuck on game even after uninstalling

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on game even after uninstalling: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  10. Uninstalled game stuck in recent games/app list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstalled game stuck in recent games/app list: With Disney's announcement to discontinue support of Disney Infinity, I uninstalled the game from my Xbox One. However, a tile for the game still appears in the recent games/apps list on the Home...